Can't believe Discipline is nearly 6 years old...

Kaleidoscope Eyes

2Nite was the 1st album track from that album that made me LOVE it at 1st listen, I think with the right video and promo, it should've beenn a great followup to Feedback because it's so fast and up and it's the very definition of a blended pop-R&B song, it could've worked great on both pop & R&B radio. I think it could've done well world wide, but I think RWU could've been her biggest international single in a long time. I love the song but it took a while....like I'd say the video was a VERY large part of me loving, until like 2010.

You will not come for Legendary X. :umm:

It's AWFUl, the lyrics alone are cringe worthy

:lmao: RWU was a failure from the start... let's stop pretending like it was soooooo catchy... Europe may have eaten it but they'd shit it out just as fast

which is more than we can say about 2nite :)

ALAFIA!!! you betta speak that truth boo.

I only speak truths in regards to Janhova Christ-son.

The radio and non-gays were loving Feedback and RWU in England! I don't understand why she couldn't promote here :rolleyes:

Non-janet fans loved both songs. I just know RWU would have smashed. I always envisioned a big crowd of people in an arena getting their entire LIFE to RWU. -_-

Non-janet fans loved both songs. I just know RWU would have smashed. I always envisioned a big crowd of people in an arena getting their entire LIFE to RWU. -_-

Yas!! It was perfect because no one had that type of euro-pop sounding song at the time. Then everybody jumped on it.

You all really like the pace of "2nite"? It shouldn't be a lil faster to yall? :umm:

It's perfect the way it is. How much faster do you want it to be? :umm:

If I want to hang at the bar dranking muh drank, I can groove comfortably. If I'm ready to get down on the dance floor, I can sashay left to right at a comfortable pace.

I can see people working up a sweat to this song too.

It's perfect the way it is. How much faster do you want it to be? :umm:

If I want to hang at the bar dranking muh drank, I can groove comfortably. If I'm ready to get down on the dance floor, I can sashay left to right at a comfortable pace.

I can see people working up a sweat to this song too.

The tempo of a normal dance song is a bit faster. :umm: 2nite is like a laid-back imitation of a dance song. >_<

Maybe,RWU but certainly not 2nite :umm: I guess me and HiltonSuite are alone on this one. -_-

I also agree "2Nite" should've been a single. As for the speed, it's already about 120 bpm (according to this site). That's perfect for a dance song. It's not like "Rock With U" at 122 is so much faster, and anything above 130 bpm is way too fast (for my taste anyway)...

2Nite is at 120, but somehow feedback still seems faster at 115. Plus I guess that most dance music on the radio now is 128-134 range so I see how some might find it "slow"

2Nite is at 120, but somehow feedback still seems faster at 115. Plus I guess that most dance music on the radio now is 128-134 range so I see how some might find it "slow"

Well "Feedback"'s music style a little different. It feels like a lot more is happening within the beats, so a slower tempo suits it. But 120 for "2Nite" is just fine imho

Well "Feedback"'s music style a little different. It feels like a lot more is happening within the beats, so a slower tempo suits it. But 120 for "2Nite" is just fine imho

It's how the beat works, to me it sounds slowish for a dance track. 2Nite would need a beat re-work to speed it up