Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

^ That's What Goes Around Comes Around from FS/LS. Nice review.

I knew that song, I just uploaded a few of my pics and I didn't want to tape the show, I wanted to enjoy it, that last piece of video was to show how packed the arena was, I would bet the show was sold out, that arena was filled from top to bottom....I only mention that because it was a cold Monday here, 65 degrees out, I had to put on a jacket leaving for the show I hadnt planned on wearing one, so for a cold Monday of all days, this man brought out a party crowd...a huge crowd

what I thought was a 4th row floor ticket ended up being more like front row, the concert had the rows shorten towards the front, so my row may have had 20 people, the next behind me 25,behind them 30.....that was better than I expected, I was in front of JT most of the night, when he did "Drink You Away" he asked everyone that had a drink to raise it, this was of course after a 10 minute break that allowed the crowd to go get a drink!

what I thought was a 4th row floor ticket ended up being more like front row, the concert had the rows shorten towards the front, so my row may have had 20 people, the next behind me 25,behind them 30.....that was better than I expected, I was in front of JT most of the night, when he did "Drink You Away" he asked everyone that had a drink to raise it, this was of course after a 10 minute break that allowed the crowd to go get a drink!

I got goosebumps

• Upvote 1

I got goosebumps

u know another really cool idea he did? Instead of everyone put your lighters in the air on slow songs, he asked everyone with a cell phone to turn on their flash light option, and we did! so throughout the arena all these artificial lights lit the place up ....and the ten minute break was clearly announced so people knew, this is a break and not a filler moment of band playing...

074_zps123d9e03.jpg

and a final few pics....I didn't want to upload a shit load of pics nor tape the show, some people actually got told not to tape the show in the front, but no one said a word to me, one guard talked to me on how good a seat I got, and the birthday girl behind me was pissed I paid 179 before fees for a better seat than she had at 400 bucks, those front seats I was in went for 400 bucks or more

097_zps20af7d0e.jpg

PACKED!!! and this wasn't everyone I took pics early coming in down to the floor

012_zps2dd39d6a.jpg

Yeah.. He stole that from the WWE :yawn:

Jan didn't announce hers.. She kinda just ran off stage -_-

we should not be going here, but I will quickly add that when "Rock Your Body" played I quickly thought, this song and what happen, but then I remembered its a good song and I jammed instead.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why tho? Men can have babies and still be successful. It's the women that seem to suffer :(. Plus he doesn't exactly have to go on "leave" because he's not carrying :shifty:. Unless he decides to do that to support his wife :wub:

Why tho? Men can have babies and still be successful. It's the women that seem to suffer :(. Plus he doesn't exactly have to go on "leave" because he's not carrying :shifty:. Unless he decides to do that to support his wife :wub:

His tour is nearly complete so there's nothing to "leave" lol

I thought he cheated <_<

His tour is nearly complete so there's nothing to "leave" lol

I thought he cheated <_<

True :lol:. He better not wait til 2020 to release the next one :umm:

I thought so too :lol:

Gettin' them baby mama coins for life. I see you, Mrs. Timberlake. I see you. 

Yas! It's not as if her crappy movies will ever amount to anything. She better get them coins :lol: