Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

And it sounds like falling in love

Sounds like falling in love right now

Sounds like falling in love

Sounds like falling in love right now

It sounds like falling in love

Just like falling in love over and over again with you

a2p.gif

That's my jam too, ugh so lush!

"Saturday Night Live" has an awesome Christmas present for viewers, and it's not a private part in a box, but close: the dynamic duo of Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon will be doing the Dec. 21 show.

NBC announced Thursday that the former "SNL" cast member will be hosting for the second time, while the musician will be back as musical guest for a fifth time.

Fallon was quick to ask his pal for some help for the upcoming show.

Ugh.. Get married already.. I don't want to see Fallon.. I just want Justin

He also had more hit songs, better videos and more albums sold. But congrats to Justin. 2.3 million is record breaking. :coffee:

Don't forget more surgeries, worse movies, and the worst doctors. :)

Where's MJ's studio album? OH yeah? 1995... Glad we're still attempting to pretend he was relevant post-1995

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32414-1384808756-18_zps3072649c.gif

• 1 month later...

2/16/2014 will forever be the day I touched Justin Timberlake's pants.

By Tot Wrangler, Tuesday at 2:59 pm

This will come as no surprise to anyone that knows me, that there is a good chance my life may have peaked on 2/16/2014. That was the day I made physical contact, with Justin Timberlake's pant leg. Yep, you read that right folks. I, The Tot Wrangler, touched the suit-pant of my long time celebrity crush.

To know him, is to love him. Even if you don't love him, you can at least acknowledge, everything he touches turns to gold. Saturday Night Live-is infinitely better when he hosts. Justin Timberweek on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon-puts Shark Week to shame. BuzzFeed sums it up best withthis.

Mickey Mouse club, NSync, head to toe denim-with my favorite of his lady loves. You name it, I have loved him through it. When it came down to my husband indulging me in a night of a live JT performance? I did the running man, all throughout the house (true story). Don't threaten me with a good time.

Good time? I take that back. It's a PHENOMENAL time.

I have decided to ignore the fact that he grabbed flowers from the lady directly to my right, skipped me, then touched the hand of the lady directly to my left (at least she was nice enough to rub my face, immediately after he touched her). Instead, I choose to believe I was snubbed because I'm too young to flatline, which is exactly what would have happened if he grabbed my hand. I also would have made a HUGE ass out of myself by placing my hand directly into a plastic bag, to preserve any possible DNA.

jt2-168x300.jpg

That lighting? It's like the heavens opened up and placed him right in front of me.

I'm not entirely sure why I have found it necessary to dedicate an entire post to this, but I think it's just something I need to work through because I am actually depressed that it's over. Thankfully I have had a few friends confirm, this is actually a thing. Or maybe I just have REALLY sweet friends that don't want me to feel like a complete nutsack. Either way, it's sad but true that I hated 2/17/2014 because it wasn't 2/16/2014.

JT1-300x300.jpg

It took me a few seconds to recover and fumble for my phone after the snub.

Today, in the wake of one of the highlights of my life, I wanted to publicly thank my husband for making ALL of my dreams come true. I can say, with all certainty that every highlight of my life has been thanks to that man (my husband.... just so we're clear).

Our Engagement, our wedding, the births of our three babies, and the Justin Timberlake concert (chronologically ordered) are some of the fondest days of my life. *happy sigh* Now I can go back to scrubbing floors and wiping asses, but I will do them with a hand that touched JT's pants. Much cooler than a hand that hasn't touched The President of Pop's pants, dontcha think?

===============================================

:asham:

• 5 months later...

he's coming to the Palace of Auburn Hills Monday, I drive past it everyday for work and tonight was the first promo of him on their huge video billboard which is weird because usually big artists are promoted weeks in advance you see this artist or that artist is performing there and what date....not JT..., otherwise I had no idea he was coming, then I decided out of curiosity, to find reasons to go, I decided to search for a seat, 3rd row, floor left stage, 400 bucks....then I checked his setlist, wondered how he would make those songs come alive and sound better than the album some came from...next I came up with every reason in the book not to see him....part of me wants to, but another part was so disappointed in the last album I just couldn't see myself paying 400 bucks for a JT ticket, but Im still on the fence....if the price of a good seat comes down to say 200 bucks on the floor, I would go

If you have to convince yourself to see somebody...why even go?

And you not liking his last album...what does that have to do with his live show? He's gonna be performing hits that you do know and/or like ..not all the songs off the new album. The show is not gonna be centered around one album. They never are...all concert goers know that.

I will be seeing him Thursday

• Upvote 1

um the two posts above took thangs out there, let folks be free to say what the hell they think, neither one of you had to come in here spewing that shit :blink: I said I wasn't sure I wanted to pay 400 bucks to see the man promote his latest album...stay mad :filenails: