Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Too much of the desert clips imo. I liked the concept though.I'm not too keen on his videos this time round :lol:. The girl really favours her mum. She's Elvis granddaughter.

Get OUT OF MY HEAD.

The desert scene drained my fucking blood ..it got boring real fast...yet I loved the concept too. He needed more different shots/scenes to work with. I've always struggled with his videos tbh. But he did look mighty scrumptious I will admit. Possibly the best I've ever seen him look.

Get OUT OF MY HEAD.

The desert seen drained my fucking blood ..it got boring real fast...yet I loved the concept too. He needed more different shots/scenes to work with. I've always struggled with his videos tbh. But he did look mighty scrumptious I will admit. Possibly the best I've ever seen him look.

It did though :lol:. Yeah he did. He's been looking like he's on drugs this era imo :lol:. This is the first time he looked normal and good in a while (aside from Mirrors). I wonder if there'll be another video after this and what song.

It did though :lol:. Yeah he did. He's been looking like he's on drugs this era imo :lol:. This is the first time he looked normal and good in a while (aside from Mirrors). I wonder if there'll be another video after this and what song.

I know EXACTLY what you mean ..its this lil weird/strange look he's been having this era but oddly enough its working for him..,it seems to give him some sort of edge,,and he's never looked sexier. Pssh, and they say drugs are bad..not in this case. He makes it look soooo good :shifty:

I know EXACTLY what you mean ..its this lil weird/strange look he's been having this era but oddly enough its working for him..,it seems to give him some sort of edge,,and he's never looked sexier. Pssh, and they say drugs are bad..not in this case. He makles it look so good :shifty:

I wanna know what he's having :shifty:. I don't know what it is but as soon as a person gets married they just seem so much more attractive to me :lol:.

Tour finally kicked off last night in Brooklyn. I'm going to post the setlist: