Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

I'm going to wait on buying tickets. He's coming to both Fort Lauderdale and Miami. 2014 already has a few shows I want to see and I did see Legends Of The Summer Tour in August. So I'll make a choice closer to the show.

Tour finally kicked off last night in Brooklyn. I'm going to post the setlist:

Everything else puts us to sleep. I just realized how un-edgy he truly is. And only two dance numbers....... :umm:

Wait...if he isn't dancing, then I might not buy tickets! I need CHOREOGRAPHY!

Don't wait on that :coffee:

"During the interview, the singer-turned-actor was asked about the criticism surrounding Spear's current dance moves and he became defensive about his former flame. A 30-year-old performer isn't always going to be able to dance like someone in their teens or early 20s.

In Britney's defense, if you pulled up a video I did from 2003, I couldn't do the sh-t I did then either."

That's his excuse while Janet/MJ/James Brown/Tina Turner all still shutting the dance floor down into their 70s :sigh:

OKAY, that was sum fluff bullshit to be nice to Britney, ...what was he pose to do..go in on her? Then yall wuld be calling him an arrogant bitch..like yall already do. Damned if he do..Damned if he don't with u ppl..

Exactly.. Just making an wxcuse for Britney's horrid dancing. Tho she wasn't good before

• 5 weeks later...