Britney Is Coming For That Numba 1 Spot

TwistedElegance™

Just heard it. MUCH MUCH better than that dismal demo :lol: Still light years away from a "Blackout" track (doesn't hold a candle to it's first single "Gimme More" :blush:...) but it's got a very memorable and catchy chorus. Aside from the chorus, that breakdown is so fly! I love it. The verses, and the rest of the production is okay. All in all, she's definitely doin it better than she did with her last few releases: "3" & "Circus" and that other shitty song that I can't think of the title right now, :lol:

I can't believe some people have the nerve to say this is better than "3". I don't hear anything better than "3" in this single.

links are better than word of mouth (I'm just saying)

by the way where were all of you Britney stans at when Janet announced her world tour :whistle:

Fanka was on and Slave visits every now and then.

I can't believe some people have the nerve to say this is better than "3". I don't hear anything better than "3" in this single.

To me, everything about it is better than 3. But then, I think 3 is one of her worst singles. (I really hated it at first, but grew to think it was alright).

To me, everything about it is better than 3. But then, I think 3 is one of her worst singles. (I really hated it at first, but grew to think it was alright).

I wasnt a fan of "3" at all. I too think it's one of her worst singles. But then again, i have a terrible habit of comparing all of her post-BLACKout music to BLACKout, and everything falls ridiculously short. -_-

<_< @ "3" being one of her worst singles to yall <_< I absolutely loved it. It was the first Britney song I was telling folks about since "IAS4U" lol. I will say this song has way better lyrics, but it sounds like something that woulda been released when she first hit the scene.

Just heard it. MUCH MUCH better than that dismal demo :lol: Still light years away from a "Blackout" track (doesn't hold a candle to it's first single "Gimme More" :blush:...) but it's got a very memorable and catchy chorus. Aside from the chorus, that breakdown is so fly! I love it. The verses, and the rest of the production is okay. All in all, she's definitely doin it better than she did with her last few releases: "3" & "Circus" and that other shitty song that I can't think of the title right now, :lol:

Womanizer. Her most underrated, undeservedly scorned single since "Lucky." NOTHING sounded like Womanizer before Womanizer. It's infectious and never gets old.

Gimme More got old. Songs that are immediately appealing seem to do that. I YEARN for Blackout Britney--my favorite song of hers is "Heaven On Earth"--but I am fully willing to accept this new, quirky Britney if the album shits on Circus.

"Hold It Against Me" actually seems to me like it could've been something on In the Zone.

Womanizer. Her most underrated, undeservedly scorned single since "Lucky." NOTHING sounded like Womanizer before Womanizer. It's infectious and never gets old.

Gimme More got old. Songs that are immediately appealing seem to do that. I YEARN for Blackout Britney--my favorite song of hers is "Heaven On Earth"--but I am fully willing to accept this new, quirky Britney if the album shits on Circus.

"Hold It Against Me" actually seems to me like it could've been something on In the Zone.

Wasn't there another release somewhere in there? I wasn't referring to "Womanizer", I actually don't mind that song at all, it was super catchy! I even made a parody mixtape track of it called "Homie Hopper" :lmao: My mistake! I don't really think it was underrated though, it did give Brit another #1 record.

You and I BOTH yearn for BLACKout Britney. I pray to GAWD she goes back to that style in another record. "Heaven On Earth" is great! I think all of the songs on that album are phenomenal, save for "Freakshow" which I could just never get into. I even loved almost all of the material that didn't make the album: "Sugarfall", "Let Go", "Baby Boy", "When U Gon' Pull It", "Get Back" (which I guess was on an over seas edition of some sort?), "What You Sippin' On", "Outta This World". She made me a fan with that record & era...I couldn't stand her before. And since that utter crap "Circus", I'm losing interest again. -_-

<_< @ "3" being one of her worst singles to yall <_< I absolutely loved it. It was the first Britney song I was telling folks about since "IAS4U" lol. I will say this song has way better lyrics, but it sounds like something that woulda been released when she first hit the scene.

:lol::o Sorry buddy, lol. You are right about this song sounding a bit dated though, the content, delivery, and even the production does sound like earlier Britney. And, if it's any consolation, I think "I'm A Slave 4 U" is one of her best songs EVER! I couldn't stand her ass back then...but I could NOT deny the brilliance of that track. I had to have burned that song on at least 20 of my mix cds, lol. "IAS4U" and the album version of "Boys"...damn did the Neptunes do their thang! :dance:

Archived