The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

"Human Nature">

It just became #1 on my fav Madonna songs list

I first remember hearing that song when I stayed at a resort hotel. I liked it so much I requested the DJ to play it again ... then my dad kinda got mad at me because it was the dirty version lol.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

And YES at God's Nature :wub: That bass alone >>>>>

why so shocked? lol i'm only here for her 80's and 90's music. Anything after can stay overseas just like the people she catered her music to. I do like the groove of "Get Together"
  • Upvote 1

why so shocked? lol i'm only here for her 80's and 90's music. Anything after can stay overseas just like the people she catered her music to. I do like the groove of "Get Together"

Never thoguht that you'd have a fav Madonna song tbh :lol:

Never thoguht that you'd have a fav Madonna song tbh :lol:

honestly I like alot of her songs from the 90's. Songs I love are "Vogue", "Holiday", "Human Nature", "Express Yourself", "Into The Groove", "Papa Don't Preach" and I could go on and on. I used to actually be somewhat of a fan back then. Hell I loved her Frozen song and video but after that when she started catering her music to overseas I started to loathe her lol

honestly I like alot of her songs from the 90's. Songs I love are "Vogue", "Holiday", "Human Nature", "Express Yourself", "Into The Groove", "Papa Don't Preach" and I could go on and on. I used to actually be somewhat of a fan back then. Hell I loved her Frozen song and video but after that when she started catering her music to overseas I started to loathe her lol

OMG, stan Joe STAAAAAAAN

OprahCry_zpsd0d972b2.gif

• Upvote 2