The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

You loathed Madonna? :o

Not by much, but yes, definitely. Balladonna was sorely missed on COADF and HC. -_-

I didn't I loved how COADF flowed one song into the other, and only idiots say they all sound the same....and the sample from the Jackson 5 on "Sorry"? ....Ch... they will never...or don't even get me going on the keep it moving and rocking beat of "How High"......chile...if only you lessors could feel it -_-

Did I? :lol: Was that when I was trying to show you the light :asham:

Yes and yes. :lol: I was like TwistedVelvet for Janet back in the day and naturally hated Madonna, save Ray of Light. Then you introduced me and my world has never been the same. -_- I've actually been playing it a lot lately.

You loathed Madonna? :o

Not by much, but yes, definitely. Balladonna was sorely missed on COADF and HC. -_-

I did. -_- I was a very narrow-minded Janet stan back in the day.

Ugh @ your names. :lol:

wtf is that cover :mellow:

I KNOW.

I didn't I loved how COADF flowed one song into the other, and only idiots say they all sound the same....and the sample from the Jackson 5 on "Sorry"? ....Ch... they will never...or don't even get me going on the keep it moving and rocking beat of "How High"......chile...if only you lessors could feel it -_-

Of course. Don't get me wrong, you still can't tell me shit about the album.

7ETti.gif

I didn't get to see the Confessions show live, I had a ticket I found online 5th row, all by myself ...BUT after counting my money and the money to get there buy the ticket and it was in Chicago, I would want to have some deep dish pizza, and after I was done with that white boy I would be hungry for some deep dish pizza so I said no....don't go if you can't do it right...parking was like 35 bucks alone

ugh....I'm here for "Something to Remember" I used to study late at night to that it was soooo calming

Yeah. It's the perfect late night album.

Aaaaaah. -_-

"Skin" from Ray of Light. With a quality pair of noise-isolating earbuds in the dark and eyes closed, it's a total OBE, no exaggeration.

'Skin' is incredible. And you know I'm gonna have to do that.

'Skin' is incredible. And you know I'm gonna have to do that.

You must. Sounds stupid but I have literally felt myself coming out of my own skin to that song.

I know someone whose favorite Madonna song is also "Playground." ^_^ In fact you very much remind me of him, in a lot of ways lol.

Yes and yes. :lol: I was like TwistedVelvet for Janet back in the day and naturally hated Madonna, save Ray of Light. Then you introduced me and my world has never been the same. -_- I've actually been playing it a lot lately.

I did. -_- I was a very narrow-minded Janet stan back in the day.

Ugh @ your names. :lol:

I KNOW.

Yeah, you were a little crazy. You were also like 16 :lol:

I've been listening to Mer Girl quite a bit. That's been my state of mind. "I ran and I ran, I was looking for me"

My biggest problem with Hard Candy is the production value. Not only did it sound stale, it sounded boring. There really isn't all that much going on, and once Madonna checks out after "Miles Away" I really can't blame her. The extra touches they added for the Sticky & Sweet tour really made a world of a difference. If the album didn't sound like a collection of demos then at least I'd be able to shamelessly enjoy myself while listening to it like I do with MDNA.

Agreed that Bedtime Stories is pretty shit, despite the fact that it holds four of her greatest singles. I'm not sure what my favorite album of hers is, though my top four would look something like Kenny's list. MDNA was the soundtrack to my life this past year, up until I saw her show. It already holds a special place in my heart so it would probably round out my top five.

Like a Prayer has a wonderful concept and all but I only ever go back to the singles. Her debut has surprisingly proven to be a more rewarding listening experience for me in the long run.

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite Madonna songs are "Like A Virgin", "La Isla Bonita", "Vogue", "Take A Bow", "The Power Of Goodbye", "Beautiful Stranger", "Girl Gone Wild", "American Life" (this is my SH*T), 'Erotica", "Express Yourself", "Justify My Love", "Burning Up", "Open Your Heart", "Live To Tell", "Crazy For You, "Papa Don't Preach", "Borderline", "Material Girl", "Secret", "You Must Love Me", "I'll Remember", "Human Nature", "Music", "Don't Tell Me", "Love Song", "Like A Prayer", "Cherish", and many of the tracks from the Bedtime Stories album.