i see new janet pictures on fb

lexus97

yall some whack ass fans...yall go on for pages when it comes to these other bitches but when it comes to janet she gets about 5 pages if that before yall over it and move on to some mess...no wonder she's not releasing new music cause yall dont deserve her time or effort

• Upvote 1

ed2305b7.png

What kind of regal GODDESS? ed2305b7.png

makes no fuckin sense I tell ya. I just woke up to this image on my phone after my friend sent it to me via text, since witnessing the image my eye-sight is betta, the fever I had last night parted ways with my brain, I now know heaven didn't come into existence until May 16, 1966, you really don't have to hold on to the pain to hold on to the memory, love is actually a five letter word that starts with a J and ends with an ANET, and that a flawless bitch in a black gown is currently the most accepted model for the universe...proving that she exist on another frequency because her beauty is seven billion light years away from the rest of us mortals.
  • Upvote 5

makes no fuckin sense I tell ya. I just woke up to this image on my phone after my friend sent it to me via text, since witnessing the image my eye-sight is betta, the fever I had last night parted ways with my brain, I now know heaven didn't come into existence until May 16, 1966, you really don't have to hold on to the pain to hold on to the memory, love is actually a five letter word that starts with a J and ends with an ANET, and that a flawless bitch in a black gown is currently the most accepted model for the universe...proving that she exist on another frequency because her beauty is seven billion light years away from the rest of us mortals.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

She's almost an half a century old and slaying bitches half her age..It's not fair. :sigh:

• Upvote 2

The best reply ever!!!

yall some whack ass fans...yall go on for pages when it comes to these other bitches but when it comes to janet she gets about 5 pages if that before yall over it and move on to some mess...no wonder she's not releasing new music cause yall dont deserve her time or effort

what else were we to speak on? There's no video, no record of her speech....no pictures of her with other celebs....no Wissam....there was only so much to be said. Im thankful she looks great and we got new pictures she hasn't aged at all what else was there to say?
  • Upvote 5

what else were we to speak on? There's no video, no record of her speech....no pictures of her with other celebs....no Wissam....there was only so much to be said. Im thankful she looks great and we got new pictures she hasn't aged at all what else was there to say?

yall talk about the same shit day in and day out...yall seem to make those threads stretch

yall talk about the same shit day in and day out...yall seem to make those threads stretch

are you refering to the countless threads that praise Janet? Those have posts every single day no bumping up needed. Or are you talking about the countless posts of Janet "make music please"? I've even joined the choir of the church of Janhova sanging loud as I can ....NEW MUSIC !!!!

I wouldn't call anyone on this board a "wack ass fan" anyone that visits a Janet Jackson forum on a daily basis in 2013 when no new music has been recorded in 5 years is a die hard fan....there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of janet or hear her music, and I am sure that goes for many forum members here, so does that make them "wack ass fans"? ....I don't see it

• Upvote 3