i see new janet pictures on fb

lexus97

From my experiences in the US our winters have NOTHING on yours. We work in celsius, and Sydney would probably get down around 4-5 degrees I think. How are you feeling about it all?

Yeah I just researched it. The record low during winter in Australia was only freezing level. I'll be fine with a jacket come mid June

are you refering to the countless threads that praise Janet? Those have posts every single day no bumping up needed. Or are you talking about the countless posts of Janet "make music please"? I've even joined the choir of the church of Janhova sanging loud as I can ....NEW MUSIC !!!!

I wouldn't call anyone on this board a "wack ass fan" anyone that visits a Janet Jackson forum on a daily basis in 2013 when no new music has been recorded in 5 years is a die hard fan....there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of janet or hear her music, and I am sure that goes for many forum members here, so does that make them "wack ass fans"? ....I don't see it

PRRRRRRRRRRREACH that truth, how is it our fault all we have to go on is pictures, we don't have videos or music or lyrics to quote or gifs too make, the complaining is too much over nothing, wheres the other artist we talk about in FreeXone we're either arguing (trolling) over, or they have videos and pics... so we're not faking it over new pictures. Look at the thread about her Poetic Justice Braids........those were just pics of her with braids, but we gave it ALOT.

are you refering to the countless threads that praise Janet? Those have posts every single day no bumping up needed. Or are you talking about the countless posts of Janet "make music please"? I've even joined the choir of the church of Janhova sanging loud as I can ....NEW MUSIC !!!!

I wouldn't call anyone on this board a "wack ass fan" anyone that visits a Janet Jackson forum on a daily basis in 2013 when no new music has been recorded in 5 years is a die hard fan....there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of janet or hear her music, and I am sure that goes for many forum members here, so does that make them "wack ass fans"? ....I don't see it

Your both are right... I wish there was more support.. more Janet discussions.. instead of a "parody" video thread

but then you're right too Bailey... anyone on this forum is here for one reason.. and one reason only... to selfishly promote his or her lessers -_-

Your both are right... I wish there was more support.. more Janet discussions.. instead of a "parody" video thread

but then you're right too Bailey... anyone on this forum is here for one reason.. and one reason only... to selfishly promote his or her lessers -_-

But to chime in, what is there to support of hers lately? Like yea we talk about all of our faves even when they flop but they're releasing shit and doing multiple event appearnces, this is Janet's 1st of 2013. As a reapeated thread starter in the Janet Section, I do wish they got more attention but on the other hand it's mostly nothing new or worth gagging over. And alot of the other threads are "what if's" and "maybe's" you dont get real conversations/fights/debates in there until its official news. I can't see how any of the fans are to blame for that.

• Upvote 1

If you dont think anyone on this forum is a whack ass fan then you truly need to take a step back. I wonder how many janet threads are in yall other favs forum. and you all arent visiting the forum on a daily basis for janet...you're visiting for other reasons like to promote yourself or your other fav even more so just to be messy! so dont give me that bullshit that you're a die hard fan because you visit the janet forum on a daily basis...how much of those visits are janet related? and if you feel there's nothing to say about her because she hasn't done anything then why come? you can chat with your "friends" here on other social networks or go to your other favs forum to discuss them...all im saying is janet get played to the left every time on her on board with her so called fans...when the foolisness go on for days around here

If you dont think anyone on this forum is a whack ass fan then you truly need to take a step back. I wonder how many janet threads are in yall other favs forum. and you all arent visiting the forum on a daily basis for janet...you're visiting for other reasons like to promote yourself or your other fav even more so just to be messy! so dont give me that bullshit that you're a die hard fan because you visit the janet forum on a daily basis...how much of those visits are janet related? and if you feel there's nothing to say about her because she hasn't done anything then why come? you can chat with your "friends" here on other social networks or go to your other favs forum to discuss them...all im saying is janet get played to the left every time on her on board with her so called fans...when the foolisness go on for days around here

Pot, meet the kettle, because you're in FreeXone on other artist that you like & don't like's threads and in the AllAboutJanet section as much as any of the regulars in her. I'm not speaking for everybody but I don't have to do jack shit for your or anyone elses approval, I don't like any artist but Janet enough to join their forum, Prince/MJ/Mariah/Christina/Rihanna included. As long as theres a FreeXone where people have the right to make official threads for other artists, and said artist happens to be in the spot light every other day, meanwhile substancial Janet news like this comes every once in a while (case in point last year completely), FreeXones gonna be more popular, this era will be when theres more news thats all there is to it. :coffee:

But hey Kudos on purpusely starting a pointless childish (& hypocritical) argument maybe that'll get this thread about Janet recieving a great award at a charity event up to 20 pages, because we know thats whats most important right ^_^

• Upvote 3

Lilo was present at the event. I hope Janhova blessed Lilo with the strength to overcome inner demons.

WOW, funny I was just thinking the other day I wonder if they met and what they think of each other, and yes maybe a handshake from the all mighty can change her life from the mess that it is.

WOW, funny I was just thinking the other day I wonder if they met and what they think of each other, and yes maybe a handshake from the all mighty can change her life from the mess that it is.

You know when Jans sweat landed on me all my sins were forgiven and I was Jantised. I can only hope the same happened to Lilo when she inhaled the air Janhova exhaled.

Im grown, and Im not doing this....all I have to say :

1. Janet is my fav ---->Janet4Life

2. When Janet does more the board will have more to say, we not in 1993 it's 2013 boo, the reality is Janet is on the other side of a great career so with no music, few appearances AGAIN what are we to do?

3. Im not gonna prove a damn thang about my fandom that hasn't already been proven. What other folks do when they come here is their business, my fandom is not based on others nor the opinions of others.

4. Anyone here that doesn't like the board can follow Xternal, Meh, Bzebabe, Jodi, Loveprofusion, Skeet, Hiltonsuite, Pie, Henry, Mr. Together and any other fan that bounced up out this bitch, no one is required to be here, I hear Xone has plenty of spots for the pressed, as for the rest of this board let them do them, I'm not mad nor pressed if they wanna talk about the other 100 acts in music they either like or don't we do have a section called Freexone.....you see it's free to discuss those acts.

5. I see what you doing....BUT.....This thread is not getting to 10 pages let alone 20 so I suggest merging it with the "the official get over it thread" :filenails:

14x1oqqvi-vi.gif

• Upvote 4

I barely post in the Janet section because theres nothing much to post about. There's no shame in that. I've been coming to this board (and it's predecessors since 2001. And I'm here because I love Janet's music, I also like talking to like minded fans. Until such time as there's something meaty to talk about then I'd rather be in the free xone section where I still talk about Janet.

I much prefer this to God awful boards like the xone where they create Janet topics like "when was the last time Janet took a shit" and then fight with each other in every positive Janet thread.

I much prefer this to God awful boards like the xone where they create Janet topics like "when was the last time Janet took a shit" and then fight with each other in every positive Janet thread.

They'd even fight about that :rolleyes: and argue about the type of shit she took :umm:

• Upvote 2