Is this a real pic of Walter from RHOA?

Shawn1814

Thank you Joey.. I just would never expect father and son to be holding hands like that..

I guess you've never taken these kind of pics. The photographer poses them like this and this pic has been floating around on the net for a while and you can clearly tell that they are related (father, son and son)

• Upvote 1

You all are really pulling it in this thread. That man looks a lot older than Walter. I wonder if most of you that find it weird have a good emotional bond with your father. Why is it "gay" for a father to show affection for towards his son? DO you find this pic gay? 554054_465379510172000_263033182_n.jpg

You all are really pulling it in this thread. That man looks a lot older than Walter. I wonder if most of you that find it weird have a good emotional bond with your father. Why is it "gay" for a father to show affection for towards his son? DO you find this pic gay? 554054_465379510172000_263033182_n.jpg

Walter's father doesn't look that much older than him and it was the way they held hands that makes it look suspicious. You can keep all that other shit you said... It has nothing to do with "an emotional bond"... smh

The seed that Walter is gay has already been planted, so as soon as yall saw that pic your minds went straight there. When i saw the pic I instantly thought it was a generations portrait and Walter and his father look to similar to be lovers. But thats just me. At the end of the day its sad when two men can't take a pic like this without folks calling them gay. But hey, everybody has a different perception. The Nas pic with his father is MORE intimate that the one of Walter and his father in my opinion. But neither scream gay to me.

• Upvote 1

The seed that Walter is gay has already been planted, so as soon as yall saw that pic your minds went straight there. When i saw the pic I instantly thought it was a generations portrait and Walter and his father look to similar to be lovers. But thats just me. At the end of the day its sad when two men can't take a pic like this without folks calling them gay. But hey, everybody has a different perception. The Nas pic with his father is MORE intimate that the one of Walter and his father in my opinion. But neither scream gay to me.

well guess there's a difference of opinions cause the Nas picture I can clearly see that it's Nas' father or at least someone who looks to be an older relative of his and looks nothing gay to me. Walter's dad must've had him when he was young or his dad got some good ass jeans cause like Blatin and I said earlier they don't look too far apart in age. I'd say 10yrs is the farthest to me

BINGO! Silly mortals :rolleyes: