P!nk Performs Debut Album Medley on TTAL Tour!!

Kishi

well thts human nature duh, the more you do something the better u get at it, u ever heard of practice makes perfect, even i know riri has come a loong way vocally since her first album, she wouldve never been able to do songs like stay (especially live), whyb, only girl, mother mary, etc its natural progression of her craft and that only happens when you take what u do seriously, say what you want but she works her ass off as does beyonce

But what if she's getting better but still mediocre?

Well she did outdo her at the Grammy's says EVERYONE..

Beyonce didn't dare show her same ass routines at the AMAs

Well that was just ONE time...someone had to come off on top. Beyonce being overshadowed one nite is not much too boost about. That was maybe the 2nd time P!nk had a performance that was talked about...but that's it....meanwhile Beyonce has shut down countless award shows. I can see where Paul's comment applies to Rihanna but it certainly doesn't apply to Beyonce because P!nk pulling a circus act does not in any way make her more talented than Beyonce because she's simply not.

nope

Ugh, Ralphie...you can sleep on the sofa tonight if you're going to argue that tired Queenhanna vs. Bianca mess. Don't do that in MY first successful thread. Don't think about proving a point...think about how this makes ME feel! To see you give Dioni so much attention and give me so little just breaks my big heart!!

tumblr_md1djkGiY41rxmkbm.gif

Well that was just ONE time...someone had to come off on top. Beyonce being overshadowed one nite is not much too boost about. That was maybe the 2nd time P!nk had a performance that was talked about...but that's it....meanwhile Beyonce has shut down countless award shows. I can see where Paul's comment applies to Rihanna but it certainly doesn't apply to Beyonce because P!nk pulling a circus act does not in any way make her more talented than Beyonce because she's simply not.

except the Grammy's :umm: and the AMAs.. Both the largest award shows all year.. especially American Award shows

P!nk's lyrical/music quality >>>> Beyonce --- Pink sings live AND does her routine, Beyonce lip syncs national anthems BECAUSE, for God knows why, she didn't make time for President Obama.

Beyonce performances has been the same since Destiny's Child... Hair shaking, booty shaking, back up dancers (aka the other girls), high notes, low notes, wind machines... she added the visual effects recently but that's not innovative... that's not new... it's rehashed with new choreography.. at least I think... and new music

Call me when she can sing while being spun in the air... Call me when she can sing live while doing an Apache Dance style... something new to the American visual

Either way, pink is more of an interesting artist.

Now that's more realistic and understandable than saying shes more talented than Bee.

except the Grammy's :umm: and the AMAs.. Both the largest award shows all year.. especially American Award shows

P!nk's lyrical/music quality >>>> Beyonce --- Pink sings live AND does her routine, Beyonce lip syncs national anthems BECAUSE, for God knows why, she didn't make time for President Obama.

Beyonce performances has been the same since Destiny's Child... Hair shaking, booty shaking, back up dancers (aka the other girls), high notes, low notes, wind machines... she added the visual effects recently but that's not innovative... that's not new... it's rehashed with new choreography.. at least I think... and new music

Call me when she can sing while being spun in the air... Call me when she can sing live while doing an Apache Dance style... something new to the American visual

Game, a shut down is a SHUT DOWN. It doesn't matter what award show it is . If ppl are talking THEY ARE TALKING ..it becomes much bigger than the award show.

Yes we know Beyonce is redundant as fuck but that's more of a lack of creativity not so much her God Given talent. Hell, Madonna is light years more innovative and creative than Beyonce if we went by your account from what you said up there...that would make Madonna more talented. And we all know that is not true in any sense. Madonna doesnt want a day with Bee when it comes to pure raw talent. Yes,P!nk is talented but she trained herself to sing twirling around upside down. Im sure Beyonce could do just the same if she wanted. You may enjoy a Pink show more but that doesnt equate to being more talented cuz she has a few more tricks up her sleeve. Beyonce is the most talented out here but she just cant get out of herself...thats her only issue. But I do see the effort,kinda. But she seems to bite off wuts edgy now instead of discovering her next level of pure innovation for Beyonce -the artist.

Now that's more realistic and understandable than saying shes more talented than Bee.

Game, a shut down is a SHUT DOWN. It doesn't matter what award show it is . If ppl are talking THEY ARE TALKING ..it becomes much bigger than the award show.

Yes we know Beyonce is redundant as fuck but that's more of a lack of creativity not so much her God Given talent. Hell, Madonna is light years more innovative and creative than Beyonce if we went by your account from what you said up there...that would make Madonna more talented. And we all know that is not true in any sense. Madonna doesnt want a day with Bee when it comes to pure raw talent. Yes,P!nk is talented but she trained herself to sing twirling around upside down. Im sure Beyonce could do just the same if she wanted. You may enjoy a Pink show more but that doesnt equate to being more talented cuz she has a few more tricks up her sleeve. Beyonce is the most talented out here but she just cant get out of herself...thats her only issue. But I do see the effort,kinda. But she seems to bite off wuts edgy now instead of discovering her next level of pure innovation for Beyonce -the artist.

People were talking about P!nk at both occasions :coffee: They forgot Beyonce performed at the Grammies and P!nk was the best performer of the night at the AMAs (ignoring the one hit wonders)

I don't see how Madonna is more talented when all she can do is write and market :umm:

Beyonce trained for most of her talent.. She didn't wake up and decided she wanted to dance and sing.. That took practice. (I would say act but she's no actress) ... Beyonce is no artist... Pink is by far more talented and a much better artist.. She just gets overlooked bc she's dyke-ish and manish and not very pretty

• Upvote 1

People were talking about P!nk at both occasions :coffee: They forgot Beyonce performed at the Grammies and P!nk was the best performer of the night at the AMAs (ignoring the one hit wonders)

I don't see how Madonna is more talented when all she can do is write and market :umm:

Beyonce trained for most of her talent.. She didn't wake up and decided she wanted to dance and sing.. That took practice. (I would say act but she's no actress) ... Beyonce is no artist... Pink is by far more talented and a much better artist.. She just gets overlooked bc she's dyke-ish and manish and not very pretty

Untitled-61.gif

• Upvote 1