P!nk Performs Debut Album Medley on TTAL Tour!!

Kishi

What does Beyonce have to do with thread? And you're on crack if you believe that.

lol i made tht statement to be funny yet truthful bc i forgot to include pink in females that can dance better than her lol, but im too tired to have another debate bc i dont care right about now so you can relax ur fingers dahling, gnite p.s. beyonce could never do wht pink did at mtv icon and u will deal
  • Upvote 1

lol i made tht statement to be funny yet truthful bc i forgot to include pink in females that can dance better than her lol, but im too tired to have another debate bc i dont care right about now so you can relax ur fingers dahling, gnite p.s. beyonce could never do wht pink did at mtv icon and u will deal

Oh, I caught the edit :umm: You will be dealt with accordingly at a later time umm:

• Upvote 1

not sure it may be too intricate for her, but no one thought she could do choreography at all and she slayed that lil breakdown during we found love at the grammys and the choreo for where have you been, and those were actual routines not routines that required heels and leotards

What does an "actual routine" have to do with heels and leotards? :mellow: What routines require heels and leotards? :mellow: I forgot you're easily impressed, The VMAS and WHYB are nothing spectacular. :wacko:

What does an "actual routine" have to do with heels and leotards? :mellow: What routines require heels and leotards? :mellow: I forgot you're easily impressed, The VMAS and WHYB are nothing spectacular. :wacko:

i like female dancers tht can hang with men and women (janet, mya, ciara) and im not easily impressed bc i would love beyonce if i was and i said the grammys and WHYB, they weret spectacular but it showed a huge improvement from rihanna who before that only did a lil two step in pon de replay

i like female dancers tht can hang with men and women (janet, mya, ciara) and im not easily impressed bc i would love beyonce if i was and i said the grammys and WHYB, they weret spectacular but it showed a huge improvement from rihanna who before that only did a lil two step in pon de replay

So basically you're admitting Rihanna takes a baby step in making her craft better every couple of years? She can't dance, sorry.

So basically you're admitting Rihanna takes a baby step in making her craft better every couple of years? She can't dance, sorry.

well thts human nature duh, the more you do something the better u get at it, u ever heard of practice makes perfect, even i know riri has come a loong way vocally since her first album, she wouldve never been able to do songs like stay (especially live), whyb, only girl, mother mary, etc its natural progression of her craft and that only happens when you take what u do seriously, say what you want but she works her ass off as does beyonce