Life with Latoya premieres April 13 on OWN

Disco Diva

OK it just kinda lost me when they implied Janet was in the mess in July so she could get Michaels money, that lost me, but Im back with them going to Gary & with Katherine is checking me back in.

Janet is going to wear her ass out again.. I can't believe she said "kidnapped" when Katherine never admitted that..

I like Latoya, but all that shade she threw at her siblings for this alledged kidnapping could have been left on the cutting room floor. She wasn't slick and I'm sure her siblings caught that shade too. But other than that, i was entertained. This is my favorite type of reality show. More comedy over drama.

I like Latoya, but all that shade she threw at her siblings for this alledged kidnapping could have been left on the cutting room floor. She wasn't slick and I'm sure her siblings caught that shade too. But other than that, i was entertained. This is my favorite type of reality show. More comedy over drama.

respect your family, if they don't want you airing their dirty laundry to promote your show, then you don't

OK someone just posted on Twitter that before Life With LaToya, Toya had 607,000 followers, now she has 575,076.....oh my. LOL

Okay here we go, from the clips I have seen, I believe Katherine does not have all her mental faculties in place, and I think Latoya is taking advantage

Yea that episode didn't give much, Katherine is the show snatcher for this show so far.

And with MJ's kids on here......didn't Katherine say when the brothers had their show they would be doing NO reality TV?

That was years ago before they started doing press and the kids are old enough to have their say now but it was minor.