Beyonce - Bow Down Bitches / I Been On (Snippets)

bu.

Who knew a Bey snippet could have everyone mad like this. Ppl are angry that she's being cocky meanwhile their fav is the most arrogant pop star out today.

its not that, its just that, just like everything she does, it doesn't seem natural, thts like janet trying to be hood, everythinh aint for everybody all the time, and if ur gonna be cocky sell it, it just doesnt feel genuine, shes cussing like she just found out about curse words yesterday if ur going to do ratchet...DO RATCHET.
  • Upvote 1

Keep it cute, boys.

I love that Beyonce can still cause a stir with only a couple of snippets. I'm not really for either of these tracks but it's great to know she's on her way back. And yes, this would certainly be trashed to a much bigger extent if it were by Ciara, Keri or Kelly, because the mere thought of them telling anyone to bow down is laughable. Beyonce has earned the right to feel and act like a leader.

The leader of thievery and fakeness :)

But it's fake..

exactly!!!

The song is shit, predictable of Beyonce, but I'm sure everyone will love it. :yep: I don't like when ANY artist boasts about their success really, which is probably why I'm not a huge fan of hip hop. "Diva" was more than enough and I didn't really care for that. To me, Beyonce has always been paranoid about not being the number one female in the game.

Yes and please don't think Jay-Z don't be telling her shit at home blowing her ego up. You see after Kelly had success with "Motivation" that's when she gonna put her in the video for "Party" but before that she wasn't really fuckin' wit Kelly :lol: I don't care what nobody say.

its not that, its just that, just like everything she does, it doesn't seem natural, thts like janet trying to be hood, everythinh aint for everybody all the time, and if ur gonna be cocky sell it, it just doesnt feel genuine, shes cussing like she just found out about curse words yesterday if ur going to do ratchet...DO RATCHET.

Yeah I see your point but ppl say Beyonce sounds dumb and ghetto on the regular bases but when she puts out a ghetto track it's "forced". I'm not understanding them.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I see your point but ppl say Beyonce sounds dumb and ghetto on the regular bases but when she puts out a ghetto track it's "forced". I'm not understanding them.

she sounds dumb in her interviews, i always say her and chris brown are two people that should just sing/dance and not talk lol bc i cant listen to either of them in an interview

and why are people giving her excuses like ohh its just for fun, like for fun you have to compromise quality, get outta here

and if jay had anything to do with this then he needs to take a seat right next to her :coffee:

she aint ratchet.... never will be so why try to act (which we know she dos not do very well) :lmao: :lmao: .even when she did the grill i was like chile please

• Upvote 1