Beyonce - Bow Down Bitches / I Been On (Snippets)

bu.

oh so to clarify Adele has been an artist with two albums in five years that sold 12.5 million and Beyonce been around since the 90s in a group, then in 2002 as a solo artist and over 10 years later she has sold 12.5 million......I just want to make sure we're clear here

Crystal. Took a while, but you got there.

I don't even care for Kanye, never have, and what does he have to do with this? Bey is more successful and has been in the business longer. Once again, she should know better.

The 'arrogance' part...and to be fair Kanye has been around 10+ years too

• Upvote 1

So Rihanna is on Instagram calling people statistics but yet she "keeps the music about the music"? What does that even mean? You're all hypocrites. Rihanna is on social media talking about "Phuckyourfav" everyday and you get life. But it's Beyonce, the standard. So I understand the fumes. :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Exactly. But you know the gworls on here like to bitch and moan about Bey but if it's another girl they'll be all over it. It's all about tha hypocrisy.

yeah I am completely aware whats going on here. But they don't need to stand in line or work behind the scene or know someone who knows someone who knows someone...they just need to be them because they are Mrs. Carters priority and that's why she made this song. :umm::huh:
  • Upvote 1

The song is shit, predictable of Beyonce, but I'm sure everyone will love it. :yep: I don't like when ANY artist boasts about their success really, which is probably why I'm not a huge fan of hip hop. "Diva" was more than enough and I didn't really care for that. To me, Beyonce has always been paranoid about not being the number one female in the game.

• Upvote 4

Reyna, you're better than that response. :lol:

I was thinking the same about your post on "She's not Whitney or Janet". :filenails::lol: As I said, I feel the same regardless of who it is. There's no need for this if you have the three qualities I mentioned and to be at your height and talk like this is pathetic.

oh so to clarify Adele has been an artist with two albums in five years that sold 12.5 million and Beyonce been around since the 90s in a group, then in 2002 as a solo artist and over 10 years later she has sold 12.5 million......I just want to make sure we're clear here

:filenails:

Crystal. Took a while, but you got there.

I cant believe this is Matt, the music guru, the guy that post his top 1000 songs of the year every year with reviews for each song......you dare stand by this nonesense? I would rather her release the National Anthem sung "FRada DOe" than hear this

But it's fake..

Beyond.say and reality were never in the same room to begin with. In the world of entertainment everything is an illusion boo. I know its fake, I am aware that she aint the hot commodity she used to be...its a song boo. Let it go. :rolleyes:

So Rihanna is on Instagram calling people statistics but yet she "keeps the music about the music"? What does that even mean? You're all hypocrites. Rihanna is on social media talking about "Phuckyourfav" everyday and you get life. But it's Beyonce, the standard. So I understand the fumes. :lmao:

I could and do excuse Rihanna because she never built her image as clean, she never put herself out there to be anyone she wasn't she said from jump I smoke weed, I fuck bad boys and I dont give a fuck what you think....now where did the script change? Like her or not Rihanna never gave you anything she wasn't....and her music been on point thats the biggest thing talk all the shit you will, but if yo music stank have that seat. Beyonce....I dont know who this bitch is :unsure: did she ask Michelle what would Jesus think? Im just saying
  • Upvote 1

I could and do excuse Rihanna because she never built her image as clean, she never put herself out there to be anyone she wasn't she said from jump I smoke weed, I fuck bad boys and I dont give a fuck what you think....now where did the script change? Like her or not Rihanna never gave you anything she wasn't....and her music been on point thats the biggest thing talk all the shit you will, but if yo music stank have that seat. Beyonce....I dont know who this bitch is :unsure: did she ask Michelle what would Jesus think? Im just saying

She didn't. The weed and fuck you attitude shit came after Chris mashed her face up.

People change.

This is one song.

It's Beyonce - a lot of people wouldn't like it.

Who said they weren't?

thats not the point, the point is we are trying to reconclile the reality that on the one hand you did in fact say she has the right to boast, with the other reality that every album she has put out since her debut sold less than the previous effort.

I was thinking the same about your post on "She's not Whitney or Janet". :filenails::lol: As I said, I feel the same regardless of who it is. There's no need for this if you have the three qualities I mentioned and to be at your height and talk like this is pathetic.

There mightn't be a need but there is definitely a want for these type of tracks among fan bases. Beyonce obviously knows that.

I cant believe this is Matt, the music guru, the guy that post his top 1000 songs of the year every year with reviews for each song......you dare stand by this nonesense? I would rather her release the National Anthem sung "FRada DOe" than hear this

And I can't believe you've dropped the ball on both math and comprehension in the one thread. Did you miss the post where I said I'm not for this track?