What is Janet's most FORGETTABLE #1 song?

janetDAYZ

which  

21 members have voted

1. 1. which is the most irrelevant lol

• Escapade
    • Again
    • Miss You Much
    • Together Again
    • Doesnt Really Matter
    • When I Think of You
    • Love Will Never Do (Without You)
    • Black Cat
    • Thats The Way Love Goes
    • All For You

Speak on it! :w00t:

They dissed Weekend and Janhova forsake us :tear: - but then she forgave us as long as we tolerated 20YO. Then they dissed Discipline and she forsake us again. But she forgave us and decided to give us one last try. So she gave us Make Me and Nothing. But it flopped and she forsake the world for good and joined Islam :tear:.

• Upvote 1

They dissed Weekend and Janhova forsake us :tear: - but then she forgave us as long as we tolerated 20YO. Then they dissed Discipline and she forsake us again. But she forgave us and decided to give us one last try. So she gave us Make Me and Nothing. But it flopped and she forsake the world for good and joined Islam :tear:.

No wonder she's not serving us any music! :tear:

:cry:

• 4 weeks later...

Her # 1s are all classics that inspire the lessers of today so I can't call them forgettable. :coffee:

And WITOY stays in rotation on old school radio, so some of yall need to get your heads checked. :umm:

Anyway, she's LEGEND, so this thread is null and void. :coffee:

• Upvote 2

Her # 1s are all classics that inspire the lessers of today so I can't call them forgettable. :coffee:

And WITOY stays in rotation on old school radio, so some of yall need to get your heads checked. :umm:

Anyway, she's LEGEND, so this thread is null and void. :coffee:

well read then :coffee: