Guys with long hair

EphraimAdamz

:yawn: Not here for all men looking 1 way or all women lookin 1 way (cause you know theres people who think short hair on women is just gross), uh uh

I'll never cut my hair. Not shorter than shoulder-length at least. Short hair would look terrible on me :lol:

idk... depends on the person

Exactly

I'll never cut my hair. Not shorter than shoulder-length at least. Short hair would look terrible on me :lol:

I understand like I got complements with short hair (my moms rule was when I turned 13 I could grow my hair out if I wanted to...didn't get my next hair cut till 18) but I HATED having short hair, like I HATTTED it, I felt like I looked like every other black boy, and it's so damn boring lol. I love having hair options and being able to completely switch it up. Yea I can see you rocking a bob if you wanted to, but like I just said about my hair it all depends on how you feel in it. (I'll never forget 1 of my friends who had been having short hair forever, wanted to see how she looked with really long hair, and she got this GREAT REAL looking weave, and it looked perfect on her, like it was her hair and everyone loved it and complemented it, but she HATED the way it look, and cut it off 2 days later, wasting the money she speant on both the hair and getting it done).

I understand like I got complements with short hair (my moms rule was when I turned 13 I could grow my hair out if I wanted to...didn't get my next hair cut till 18) but I HATED having short hair, like I HATTTED it, I felt like I looked like every other black boy, and it's so damn boring lol. I love having hair options and being able to completely switch it up. Yea I can see you rocking a bob if you wanted to, but like I just said about my hair it all depends on how you feel in it. (I'll never forget 1 of my friends who had been having short hair forever, wanted to see how she looked with really long hair, and she got this GREAT REAL looking weave, and it looked perfect on her, like it was her hair and everyone loved it and complemented it, but she HATED the way it look, and cut it off 2 days later, wasting the money she speant on both the hair and getting it done).

Yeah I know what you mean. Since college has started all of my friends have been doing similar things like that with both hair and their clothes. Just trying to change things up from the high school days. I haven't really found my look yet. I've straightened it but only because I kinda felt it was needed and I do love it this way. I just can't imagine my hair being short, not with a round face and super chubby cheeks :lol:

those guys look like they use a lot of products in their hair....how would you feel if a man was in bed with you and his hair smelled better than yours ? :shifty:

Well I take excellent care of my hair so mine would be equal or better. :coffee: Even still though, I don't really care about that. I love a guy who has enough hair for me to run my fingers through and keeps it well maintained. :wub: What would bother me is if he is that obsessed with his clothes :umm:

• Upvote 1

Well I take excellent care of my hair so mine would be equal or better. :coffee: Even still though, I don't really care about that. I love a guy who has enough hair for me to run my fingers through and keeps it well maintained. :wub: What would bother me is if he is that obsessed with his clothes :umm:

Oh...well I dated someone all about clothes, they sold them .. :lol: I got plenty of freebies :coffee:

That's just an obsession I can't get. Always well-dressed is one thing, but making it an obsession weirds me out :umm: Why did he sell them? :lol: That's good :thumbup:

General Manager Ralph Lauren, closet filled with Polo EVERYTHING....it was cool at first, then you see materialism, and shallow mentalities and it changes your perspective of things, you see the well dressed guy as a neurotic clothes freak that owns a walk in closet with everything color coded thats how much stuff he had.