Guys with long hair

EphraimAdamz

How long are we talking exactly? Like the guy in the picture? I've seen some guys really pull it off. I love a guy that has long enough hair for me to run my fingers through, but anything longer than just past shoulder-length can get a bit iffy.

Well in nature, male lions have long hair so I'm cool with it.

If a guy can pull it off its great. It's not different than a girl with short hair, it's not for everybody and it takes the right man/woman to do it but it's cool.

I've had long hair and needless to say I rocked it ^_^:coffee:

This & That

It all depends on if the person can pull it off, I MUCH prefer having long hair, I prefer the way I look & Feel with it, and wouldn't cut it short unless Im paid handsomely too. But yea it's not for all men for damn sure. Like Mr.Roc pointed out short hair definitely isn't for all women.. But with men & long hair there is a too long for me (excluding locs to which I say go nuts, cause I do when I have em) but even still then it depends on the person's look & style more than the hair

• Upvote 1

Why would u post that type of pic out of all.the hot boyz with.pretty.ass longhair? Lol that's not the example that should have been used cuz its hott on sum and not on others

100% truth and it's not a race thing for me, but this guy isn't that good looking

.......Max from TMZ on the other hand for me....

tumblr_m315ir8ycK1rt8736o8_500_zpsb3be2895.jpg20091215-g3fwp54uajp4pkgdgjf4t4bwx1_zpse37c1413.jpg :wub:

Quite frankly tho people who stick to 1 look their whole life (men & women, short or long, any hair color, any race) is a turn off to me.

Can we get sum Ricans posted? Why are yall acting like only Caucasian men have long hair ...lol ... A lot of guys from exotic countries wit long hair look very good with it. I can't post shit cuz I'm on my phone lol. I use to have long hair myself, the photo in my soggy is the first pic of me since my haircut actually

Antonio Banderas, the guy who played Hurcules I prefer Johnny Depp with long hair too. I know more hipanic guys in real life who look great with long hair than I can think of in films besides Antonio (but Im sure he's not the only 1). I liked Ludacris with long hair too, but he looked good with both.