Guys with long hair

EphraimAdamz

General Manager Ralph Lauren, closet filled with Polo EVERYTHING....it was cool at first, then you see materialism, and shallow mentalities and it changes your perspective of things, you see the well dressed guy as a neurotic clothes freak that owns a walk in closet with everything color coded thats how much stuff he had.

That's exactly what I mean. I'd probably break up with a guy on the spot if I saw his closet like that.

• Upvote 1

That's just an obsession I can't get. Always well-dressed is one thing, but making it an obsession weirds me out :umm: Why did he sell them? :lol: That's good :thumbup:

I hear ya, I can't with the shoe obsession with men or women, Im not now nor have I ever been here for that lol. I litereally got 4 pairs of shoes, and only use maybe 2 in rotation lol.

I hear ya, I can't with the shoe obsession with men or women, Im not now nor have I ever been here for that lol. I litereally got 4 pairs of shoes, and only use maybe 2 in rotation lol.

I can understand that, too. -_- That definitely never made sense :umm::lol: I do like shoes and have multiple pairs but I don't even come close to having a closet full and all of them were great deals. :lol:

I can understand that, too. -_- That definitely never made sense :umm::lol: I do like shoes and have multiple pairs but I don't even come close to having a closet full and all of them were great deals. :lol:

Yea like I just don't get it, they look good, they feel good...but their for walking on the fucking ground.....why is it THAT big of a deal lol, and men & women who wear a pair only like 2-3 times and never a gain because their out of style....nuh-uh lol. But yea I could have more, I got the styles and colors I like (tho truth be told a pair of black & white high top converse could be the only pair I'll ever need FOREVER and I'll be fine with that), but yea if you got a closet or room JUST for shoes, and nothing else, Im giving you a side eye, and I can still love ya and all.......but...just gettin a side eye LOL, But I already know I got stuff thatd get side eyes...my DVD collection alone...

Yea like I just don't get it, they look good, they feel good...but their for walking on the fucking ground.....why is it THAT big of a deal lol, and men & women who wear a pair only like 2-3 times and never a gain because their out of style....nuh-uh lol. But yea I could have more, I got the styles and colors I like (tho truth be told a pair of black & white high top converse could be the only pair I'll ever need FOREVER and I'll be fine with that), but yea if you got a closet or room JUST for shoes, and nothing else, Im giving you a side eye, and I can still love ya and all.......but...just gettin a side eye LOL, But I already know I got stuff thatd get side eyes...my DVD collection alone...

Yes! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You are exactly right. That obsession will never be sensible, but that's just the way some people are I suppose. Sometimes you just have to come to terms with some peoples weird obsessions especially when you have your own. I'd still break up with them, though, if they had the materialism and self-centered attitude to match :lol: Oh now a DVD collection makes sense. You can never have too many movies to watch :thumbup:

you ladies ever try and get a Janet hair do? I so would :yep:

I went for the Patricia (WDIGM2) style around the time the movie came out . :lol:

• Upvote 1

EXACTLY. Johnny Depp looks good with hair. Lloyd looked better with his long hair than his short hair now,etc

I feel u cant really generalize how long hair looks on all men becuz its more individually based. No different than how a short cut doesnt look right on all women ...certain lengths and hairstyles fit certain ppl.

• Upvote 1

Can we get sum Ricans posted? Why are yall acting like only Caucasian men have long hair ...lol ... A lot of guys from exotic countries wit long hair look very good with it. I can't post shit cuz I'm on my phone lol. I use to have long hair myself, the photo in my soggy is the first pic of me since my haircut actually

and they still only posting white boys :lol:

J9VuYTu.png

:lol:

I hated haircuts growing up too; longer hair suits me better imo. I've always wanted to grow dreds like my brother. (I've even edited some of my pics to get an idea how it'd look lol)

Ah, I'd recommend Yarn braids/Genie locks, it looks JUST like real locs, and they are what some people use to tighten up their locs (I know Whoopi does). And it's what Erica Alexander (Max from Living single) and alot of men too (the only male celeb that comes to mind off the top of my head is Chris from N'Sync during the 1st album). Yea I use them too when Im feeling the need for for easier hair to deal with or just to play with color or to play it up (Im putting them in this week). And you get the luxury of being able to take them right out when your done with the look (like I tend to get).

Yes! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You are exactly right. That obsession will never be sensible, but that's just the way some people are I suppose. Sometimes you just have to come to terms with some peoples weird obsessions especially when you have your own. I'd still break up with them, though, if they had the materialism and self-centered attitude to match :lol: Oh now a DVD collection makes sense. You can never have too many movies to watch :thumbup:

NEVER be sensible lol, not for financial reasons or any that I can think of, but yup it's just what some people love and want alot of. And yea self image obsession is a MAJOR turn off/red flag for me with anyone. And girl you know I was in high school carring my portable DVD player in my DVD case and just pullin that shit out every time I got the permission/oppertunity, for lunch me & my crew would watch TV episodes on DVD, or I'd bust in my JJ or MJ music videos, I even had teachers sittin wit us checkin shit out., I don't PLAY LOL, but my sister & mom thinks it's weird to buy every movie you like...and then bring them with you everywhere (tho now I don't bring them with me everywhere just on trips).

I'm the only one who posted and I posted what I like :coffee: You can post some Rican men if you wanna see 'em :filenails:

AND I KNOW THATS RIGHT!

mmm READ :coffee: I spot nary a lie

:coffee::lol:

she flipped the script on dat post ....I feel like she coulda finished it up with post green aliens I don't give a damn

:asham::lmao: :lmao:

she must've flipped it on Dayz cause she quoted the wrong person lol

no she didn't.. you said "they still posting white boys"... and she said "I'm the only one who posted and I posted what I like"

The Ricans are irrelevant to the fact that she's posting and your complaining

Right.

NEVER be sensible lol, not for financial reasons or any that I can think of, but yup it's just what some people love and want alot of. And yea self image obsession is a MAJOR turn off/red flag for me with anyone. And girl you know I was in high school carring my portable DVD player in my DVD case and just pullin that shit out every time I got the permission/oppertunity, for lunch me & my crew would watch TV episodes on DVD, or I'd bust in my JJ or MJ music videos, I even had teachers sittin wit us checkin shit out., I don't PLAY LOL, but my sister & mom thinks it's weird to buy every movie you like...and then bring them with you everywhere (tho now I don't bring them with me everywhere just on trips).

I agree. That's high on the list of deal breakers for me. Oh my gosh, you really did all of that? :lmao: How did you manage to watch them on TV at school? :lol: I know I keep a few movie DVDs with me, sometimes I was bringing them to school for someone to rent borrow. I had requests from 7 - 8 people at once at times. :lol: