Guys with long hair

EphraimAdamz

I agree. That's high on the list of deal breakers for me. Oh my gosh, you really did all of that? :lmao: How did you manage to watch them on TV at school? :lol: I know I keep a few movie DVDs with me, sometimes I was bringing them to school for someone to rent borrow. I had requests from 7 - 8 people at once at times. :lol:

Oh I have alot of seasons of shows on TV (Family Guy, The Simpsons, Living Single, Martin, etc.) OH I have so many rules on borrowing movies, cause I lost some good 1's, so you gone sign them out give me a date for return and if you don't live up to it, I shall be on yo ass, and get use to it. LOL

I gotchu

tumblr_lq3ubmyajq1r0i7kto1_500.jpg

AndIllDrinkToThat_zpsfd138cc6.gif

tumblr_m030mh4aJA1qb0nyxo1_500.gif

fullhouse.jpg

I remember having the biggest crush on John Stamos when I was a kid watching him as Uncle Jesse. :wub:

YEHHEESS UNCLE JESSE!!

:lol: It doesn't look as bad on him as it does on most guys, though :wub:

TRUTH

I need to find me a man with dreads -_-

tumblr_mjlwsxIgIl1qfifs4o1_1280.jpg

& Give me a week ;)

Savion Glover is my fave guy with locs.

If we talkin illustrations, the only Disney man who ever did anything for me is Aladdin, same for Princesses, Jasmine had CURVES!!!

I've just always loved Prince Eric so when I saw Ian I melted immediately :lol: But oh how I wish either Eric or Charming were real :sigh: Maybe even Adam or Phillip. Aladdin was cute, but too thin for my liking :lol: