Guys with long hair

EphraimAdamz

Dreads are nay-nay :umm: It's dirty... once a week washings? ew

Thats actually most black hair, but theres different rules for different types of dreads, depending there are types that you can wash every day (even tho your really not supposed to wash black hair every day, strips it of it's natural oils and severely weakens it both men & women, actually thats all hair where too much shampoo can weaken hair).

Thats actually most black hair, but theres different rules for different types of dreads, depending there are types that you can wash every day (even tho your really not supposed to wash black hair every day, strips it of it's natural oils and severely weakens it both men & women).

Basically.

Basically.

Shit you know I do hair (besides having so much myself) so I know the rules, and I know you don't pay goood money to get yo hair done, to wash it tomorrow lol. My sister & I went to camp when we were 14&13, and she got her hair pressed the day before, and it rained.....LOL She had to have a fro that whole weekend and had no picks available and it broke all her combs she did have that she did have...and our white friends were FASCINATED LOL I loved it, they were like "this just happend because it got wet?" LOL. She hated it, but when I had my larger than life fro I LOVED it when people would ask to pet it LOL