(PARODY) The Legends Panel: Whitney Houston's Return

ThatOtherFan

When we do Ri-Ri I'm going to need you and Kishi's help. I have no idea where to go with her shade... outside of the stuff Patti Lahelle did on Got2BReal...andI want her to be differently than she was portrayed there. lol

SHADE! :lmao:

Don't forget Ralphie too

and, MariahYouKnowHowIdo_zpsde1d32bc.gif

• Upvote 1

Lamont, I sent you my ideas on Rihanna. I hope you can take them along with the others and make it work!

And where is the interview in this gif from? I can't believe I don't know it's origin. It should be used for her visit!

tumblrmf6206rp5g1rnex64.gif

• Upvote 2

Lamont, I sent you my ideas on Rihanna. I hope you can take them along with the others and make it work!

And where is the interview in this gif from? I can't believe I don't know it's origin. It should be used for her visit!

Her being a guest mentor on US X-Factor season 1 I believe, could be wrong.

Thank you!!! :yahoo: It was BIG help! I LOVED your ideas... Rihanna has actually been the most requested. lol She's so shady, so the shade thrown will be EPIC! :lol:

It's not my fault it was a parody of "Gots2BeReal" which was already a parody. It just wasnt funny.

Like some Beyezebel stans you can't take a joke. lol The first episode shades Beyezebel and you had a problem with the videos since then. lol You can deny it. I know you will, but I've dealt with Bey stans that have been in their feelings since that video.

It's okay... Beyezebel will be featured again.... and she'll get chopped again... :w00t:

• Upvote 1

Thank you!!! :yahoo: It was BIG help! I LOVED your ideas... Rihanna has actually been the most requested. lol She's so shady, so the shade thrown will be EPIC! :lol:

Like some Beyezebel stans you can't take a joke. lol The first episode shades Beyezebel and you had a problem with the videos since then. lol You can deny it. I know you will, but I've dealt with Bey stans that have been in their feelings since that video.

It's okay... Beyezebel will be featured again.... and she'll get chopped again... :w00t:

Oh ok.

Oh ok.

Don't be like that, Dioni... it's just comedy. Even if you aren't here for the humor and the subject. -_- lol

And it's gon rack up the views, likes and great responses as usual cause it's just how we do :yahoo::coffee:

:w00t::cheer::yahoo:

If you do lady gaga ill do her voice ^_^

Rochester... :rolleyes:

I wish you would've mentioned that when I was working on it. -_- lol

Poor Rochester... :sigh:

that Gaga clip was genius. the comedic timing was on point.

THANK YOU!! :yahoo:

if that's your opinion you're entitled to it, but to take the time to post something negative about a member is really low, I personally loved the Prince read of JT and i have watched that over and over, I guess my point is no offense to you at all, its not about that, its about not saying anything if you can't find something nice to say. The members that work on the parodies do so intending to entertain so give em a break, you didn't find ANYTHING funny here?

and with that being said...how is that any different from those same members dragging artist to filth for the work that they do? they too are entertainers but that doesnt seem to stop them

and with that being said...how is that any different from those same members dragging artist to filth for the work that they do? they too are entertainers but that doesnt seem to stop them

I don't drag ANY artists except for maybe Metamucil, Beyezebel, and Julissa Timberflop.... all well deserved drags and shade too. :coffee: lol

• Upvote 2

I don't drag ANY artists except for maybe Metamucil, Beyezebel, and Julissa Timberflop.... all well deserved drags and shade too. :coffee: lol

It wasn't even about that its about having a shred of civility on this board, when we speak to one another, other than the fact Janet has quietly faded to black (for the foreseeable future) this board and the bickering, arguing, and side picking, has become a place where we don't even show each other respect, which is one reason many left.. Talking about other artists is like talking crap in the streets, these artists dont know us and dont care, BUT board members have been on here for years now and its just showing some sense in how you talk to folks directly.
  • Upvote 3

It wasn't even about that its about having a shred of civility on this board, when we speak to one another, other than the fact Janet has quietly faded to black (for the foreseeable future) this board and the bickering, arguing, and side picking, has become a place where we don't even show each other respect, which is one reason many left.. Talking about other artists is like talking crap in the streets, these artists dont know us and dont care, BUT board members have been on here for years now and its just showing some sense in how you talk to folks directly.

cantwealljustgetalong.jpg

-_-

lol

• Upvote 2

just as i dont know the members on this board but a few...