(PARODY) The Legends Panel: Whitney Houston's Return

ThatOtherFan

I LIVE for that Mariah shade, like I've read that shade Mariah threw @ Whitney in 90, but Whitney 1 that with this

"What do I think of her....I don't, I don't think of her...DO YOU THINK OF HER?"...............................................I MISS THAT WOMEN. And I LOVES ma Mariah, but damn LOL. Im so happy they became friends LOL

• Upvote 2

You are a MESS for Justin's crying scene but other than that Chop :coffee:

Rochester :sigh:

I LIVE for that Mariah shade, like I've read that shade Mariah threw @ Whitney in 90, but Whitney 1 that with this

"What do I think of her....I don't, I don't think of her...DO YOU THINK OF HER?"...............................................I MISS THAT WOMEN. And I LOVES ma Mariah, but damn LOL. Im so happy they became friends LOL

I don't care what they say on this forum Whitney's shade >>>>>>>>

QUEEN of shade Whitney Elizabeth Houston!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Um, its been longgggg overdue for Rihanna to show up at panel.. wtf are we waiting for?

I have a plan in mind, Dayz. :rolleyes: Can't use up all the popular artist so quickly. -_- lol

I am crying! Y'all ain't shit for that Justin clip lmjtgcedzxrytyguhjmk

:lol:

what is that remix of All Nite :unsure:

Something I found on Soundcloud...

I used it in this video too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mqHthNdVpc

#ShamelessPromotion -_-:shifty:

lol

I'm waiting for Britney to get chopped and Janet needs to read her and Madonna.

YESSSS!!! lol

The Britney chop is coming. lol Justin going to be on again soon and Janet's going to have a chance to really read him too. lol

Janet reading Iyanla>>>>>>>

The way Madonna says "Janet">>>>>>>>>

:lol:

You're the first person to pick up on the way Metamucil says "Janet" in the videos. lol

• Upvote 1

That was kinda lame.

if that's your opinion you're entitled to it, but to take the time to post something negative about a member is really low, I personally loved the Prince read of JT and i have watched that over and over, I guess my point is no offense to you at all, its not about that, its about not saying anything if you can't find something nice to say. The members that work on the parodies do so intending to entertain so give em a break, you didn't find ANYTHING funny here?
  • Upvote 3

if that's your opinion you're entitled to it, but to take the time to post something negative about a member is really low, I personally loved the Prince read of JT and i have watched that over and over, I guess my point is no offense to you at all, its not about that, its about not saying anything if you can't find something nice to say. The members that work on the parodies do so intending to entertain so give em a break, you didn't find ANYTHING funny here?

Why even bother, the important members here like it, so that's what matters most Like when you have a ton of good responses and like 2 bad 1's it says everything. :yep:

• Upvote 2

It's time for Rihsus to shade and get dragged. It's only fitting since she's shitting on everyone now. And plus the haters want to see it so they can feel important.

imbackbitchesuilts.gif

When we do Ri-Ri I'm going to need you and Kishi's help. I have no idea where to go with her shade... outside of the stuff Patti Lahelle did on Got2BReal...andI want her to be differently than she was portrayed there. lol

^ The Mariah is cute!!

I want to see the legends have a coconut with Rihanna!!

You saw my reply to Hotass... I need his and your help writing that script. -_- lol

I'm surprised Ushers arrogant ass hasn't appeared yet ..

I have no ideas for Usher yet.... outside of the fact that he's arrogant as we all know. lol

OOP! :good:

Why even bother, the important members here like it, so that's what matters most Like when you have a ton of good responses and like 2 bad 1's it says everything. :yep:

SHADE! :lmao:

• Upvote 2