(PARODY) The Legends Panel: Whitney Houston's Return

ThatOtherFan

I don't drag ANY artists except for maybe Metamucil, Beyezebel, and Julissa Timberflop.... all well deserved drags and shade too. :coffee: lol

lol cut it out, i liked the video...it just you need to choose people who do your voices wisely. everybody is talented like yourself. sometimes even if that person is your "friend" give them another job if they are so desprite to be apart of it

It wasn't even about that its about having a shred of civility on this board, when we speak to one another, other than the fact Janet has quietly faded to black (for the foreseeable future) this board and the bickering, arguing, and side picking, has become a place where we don't even show each other respect, which is one reason many left.. Talking about other artists is like talking crap in the streets, these artists dont know us and dont care, BUT board members have been on here for years now and its just showing some sense in how you talk to folks directly.

Yea but a few people here arent mature enough for civility, like how stupid is it to bitch about a voice for a parody? The only voice that was accurate to the celeb overwhelmingly was MJ, the goal is not to sound the most like the celeb, it's to be funny. Just simply the adults here and in the comments of the video didn't have a problem with any of that above, the 1's with the maturity of a 12 year old girl can't help but remain pressed & bothered, but sadly...it's for nothing lol.

cantwealljustgetalong.jpg

-_-

lol

Yea, luckily, we adults got on that.

^that......Im far from perfect but even when I have my moments I try to make it right with the member(s)

Well see that seperates you from being a child, a child can't move on from a disagreement or argument, theres no growth, when they get dragged they can't move on and let their emotions drag them too.

Don't internalize negativity...I'm sure that wasn't the intent.

With that being said, my partner and his friends love the video....they cannot take Prince being a messy queen lol

I think this video was the funniest to date. Whitney was funny as shit. I think Mariah needs more of a shady presence...she's really passive aggressively shady in real life.

Good job guys. It's only going to get funnier.

(I commend you all for taking these projects on. They are pretty fucking difficult. Lol)

• Upvote 3

Since I joined the official forum, there has always been dragging and shade. The thing that separates the pressed and privileged is the fact that those who aren't pressed are privileged enough to have a life....outside of the "online community".

• Upvote 2

Don't internalize negativity...I'm sure that wasn't the intent.

With that being said, my partner and his friends love the video....they cannot take Prince being a messy queen lol

I think this video was the funniest to date. Whitney was funny as shit. I think Mariah needs more of a shady presence...she's really passive aggressively shady in real life.

Good job guys. It's only going to get funnier.

(I commend you all for taking these projects on. They are pretty fucking difficult. Lol)

I agree, we need to come harder with Mimi's shade! We've been slacking... -_- lol

THANK YOU! I'm glad you are enjoying the videos!

7:00 michael........................... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thank you for watching! ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

I can't be on youtube with them comments, them folks be coming for Janet and I get mad, they say stuff thats not even accurate, saying Madonna is second only to the Beatles when it comes to Billboard, Im sorry but doesn't Mariah have that honor? and as for Janet she is tied with Aretha on the R&B charts for most hits, and her album catalog alone has given her a bunch of top 20 hits, 10 number 1s, back when folks earned them