Amanda Bynes

TwistedElegance™

"Yet again, I'm suing @UsWeekly for writing another false story. NOTHING is wrong with me! All Trash mags - contact me personally since you r talking to people I DON'T KNOW then claiming they know me. Please say names of those supposed sources, they sound like you made them up like the crazy person you're trying to portray me as in your ugly magazine. I'm talking to the ugly Asian editor and all the ugly women I met when I did a shoot with you. I am suing you every week you put up awful photos with a false "I'm crazy" story. You have never contacted me once to find out who I am or what I'm up to. Fuck You."

http://twitpl.us/t/N9T

I think she's going through some things for real, but she's right to call them out for not naming their sources. I hate when magazines do that. And they all get away with it far too often.

I do wonder what's going on with her lately, but she is right in what she's saying here. Sources do need to be named, but since most of the time these "sources" from these articles are either random people in a long chain of friends of friends or non-existent only "a source" is used in attempt to both cover their asses and to seem credible enough to attract readers.

• Upvote 1

I'm not defending tabloids, but there is a way to compose yourself as a celebrity where you don't become such a target. People like her who act a fool on public forums and then make big scenes about how they are represented are just asking for attention.

Get some class, stop acting out, and see how quickly the tabloids will bore of you.

• Upvote 1

I'm not defending tabloids, but there is a way to compose yourself as a celebrity where you don't become such a target. People like her who act a fool on public forums and then make big scenes about how they are represented are just asking for attention.

Get some class, stop acting out, and see how quickly the tabloids will bore of you.

i love it when a man speaks intelligently

The tabloids are going to attack when they want and however much they want.

She should have shut up and kept to herself... no need to degrade the Asian woman and other employees at US Weekly.

I do wonder what's going on with her lately, but she is right in what she's saying here. Sources do need to be named, but since most of the time these "sources" from these articles are either random people in a long chain of friends of friends or non-existent only "a source" is used in attempt to both cover their asses and to seem credible enough to attract readers.

Preach!!! It should be a rule or something that these "sources" HAVE to be named.

The tabloids are going to attack when they want and however much they want.

Basically

• 2 weeks later...

i2lgAl3.png

@AmandaBynes: @jennyMcCarthy you're ugly! Police weren't at my house old lady! Shut the **** up!

@AmandaBynes: @jennyMcCarthy I need help? What are u talking about? Aren't u 50 years old? I'm 27, u look 80 compared to me! Why are you talking about me?

@jennyMcCarthy: @AmandaBynes sorry girl. Looking out for ya.

@AmandaBynes: @jennyMcCarthy thanks! I'm sorry I offended you! You're beautiful! I was lying! I'll delete our tweets.

Mess.