AEG found non-liable for MJ's Death

1) All touring artists have sponsors... MJ had one for ALL HIS TOURS... Madonna too.. get over yourself if you think someone can tour mainstream with no sponsor :lmao: First of all... you don't need a sponsor to print a ticket and take people's money before the show starts... Yeah.. You just mentioned how his family and friends doubted him yet you bring up something that wasn't even written in stone.. NEXT

2) I didn't say he couldn't sell tickets.. I said he couldn't tour in this country.. there's a difference... and with no sponsor = no tour.. Just like Janet in 2004.. 2006.. post-Superbowl... and he wasn't touring when he died :lmao:... He was barely rehearsing

3) You can't compare a #1s album from a top artist who died to Celine Dion or any studio album... :blink::umm: wtf? :lmao: What's next.. the Beatles? Elvis? stoppit

4) The fact that you're a fan of MJ makes you biased... You should know what legal biased is Track... It's quite obvious... I don't care to talk about the case to a biased-MJ wacko... That's like talking to NASCAR fans about whether or not driving in circles is a sport

1) All touring artists have sponsors... MJ had one for ALL HIS TOURS... Madonna too.. get over yourself if you think someone can tour mainstream with no sponsor :lmao: First of all... you don't need a sponsor to print a ticket and take people's money before the show starts... Yeah.. You just mentioned how his family and friends doubted him yet you bring up something that wasn't even written in stone.. NEXT

I don't think he had a sponsor for HIStory tour - Pepsi definitely didn't sponsor him.

2) I didn't say he couldn't sell tickets.. I said he couldn't tour in this country.. there's a difference... and with no sponsor = no tour.. Just like Janet in 2004.. 2006.. post-Superbowl... and he wasn't touring when he died :lmao:... He was barely rehearsing

3) You can't compare a #1s album from a top artist who died to Celine Dion or any studio album... :blink::umm: wtf? :lmao: What's next.. the Beatles? Elvis? stoppit

4) The fact that you're a fan of MJ makes you biased... You should know what legal biased is Track... It's quite obvious... I don't care to talk about the case to a biased-MJ wacko... That's like talking to NASCAR fans about whether or not driving in circles is a sport

Okay, Game. You do realize his first concert was mere days away at the time of his death. He was not barely rehearsing. And yes, I know what legally biased means. I can like someone, love someone even, but I also know what a level of proof is and again you have not legally refuted any thing that I just stated about the case. When you've lost your argument you grow silent or resort to name calling. How sophisticated of you.

And you've already refuted your notion that everyone needs a sponsor by saying that he had a joint business venture with a Prince. So I guess, everyone doesn't need a sponsor.

Bias is bias.. And your love for his music clouds your judgement to the point you ignore the facts o

Name calling? The non-factor or the wacko thing? That's not an insult.. Just a label.

That counts as sponsor... And he didn't exactly make money from it which proves even more than artists need sponsors :)

Bias is bias.. And your love for his music clouds your judgement to the point you ignore the facts o

Name calling? The non-factor or the wacko thing? That's not an insult.. Just a label.

That counts as sponsor... And he didn't exactly make money from it which proves even more than artists need sponsors :)

Im just waiting for you to give me some facts from this case to support your arguments about the case. :coffee:

• 4 weeks later...

I said this wuld be the outcome all along. MJ wanted the shit, AEG was just trying to appease..but without being aware to what degree they were enabling him. Not their fault..MJ was being sneaky

The executives have been dismissed from the case as individual defendants, but AEG can still be found liable. Only partial information was posted, the full quote from the presiding Judge....

The judge has said: “Substantial evidence has been presented at trial from which a jury can reasonably infer that (AEG) knew or should have known that Dr. Murray presented an undue risk of harm to (Jackson). Plaintiffs presented substantial evidence that (AEG’s) conduct was a substantial factor in causing (Jackson’s) death. Randy Phillips and Paul Gongaware did not assume personal liability. Rather, they acted solely as an agent of AEG Live.”

• 3 weeks later...

It's over?

after 5 months of back and forth courtroom action... and millions of dollars.. AEG was found non-liable for the death of MJ though the jury established that they in fact hired Dr. Murray...

obvious the jury found no direct correlation between AEG hiring Dr. Murray and MJ's untimely death

The wackos are prolly shitting themselves :shifty:

the comments about the Jackson family are just plain terrible. People believe the Jacksons are the most dysfunctional family in America, I think that's sad, because no one holds a monopoly on dysfunction, the Jacksons have cameras and media in their family lives, I bet if we turned those cameras around on less famous, less popular, less talented families, the dysfunction in American families would make the Jacksons into the Waltons.

• Upvote 1