ACTUAL New Janet picture

jarrylf

Anyone else pick up on that her hair is the same color as it is in the If video? (I know I'm the hair guy hear so I might notice the lil differences you guys might miss like the tones & textures & highlights....I wanted her to try this exact color when it was short)

So she gets a day older and looks 10 years younger :umm:

NEVER underestimate the divine ones powers ...

her powers are so divine and so undeniable that the picture that is being presented here was actually taken in the year 2043...which is 30 years from now and that woman next to her was once her sister-in-law...yep you guessed it...thats Lisa Marie Presley. The Goddess powers are so amazing.
  • Upvote 3

945425_622583421103481_938956167_n.jpg

HOW DARRE the lessor woman not smile in the pressence of the Godess...ON HER BIRTHDAY!!!

Oh and apparently she's in Paris right now.

The SHADE at "ACTUAL" new picture... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

her powers are so divine and so undeniable that the picture that is being presented here was actually taken in the year 2043...which is 30 years from now and that woman next to her was once her sister-in-law...yep you guessed it...thats Lisa Marie Presley. The Goddess powers are so amazing.

:lmao:

The SHADE at "ACTUAL" new picture... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Chille that 1st thread got me so ready and then so mad to see it was a pic I had in my folder since 02/22/13 2:23PM.......the pictures are literally all we have now as of now to keep us excited...they arent to be taken lightly :cry:

Look at those roots and that smile, YESSSSSS!

HER ROOT WORK IS ALWAYS THE BOMB!!! LOL, THAT my friends, is her hair trademark, whether it's her hair, a wig, a weave, braids, curly, straight, wavy, short, long, red, black, brown or blonde, her roots & Edges are LAYED, and have been ever since she was Penny, Charlene, & Cleo!

How the hell you the hair person here when yo own head looks like a birds nest ������

Aww I see I still got you as pressed as Janet's edges. Not that it's any of your business (because you made yourself sound stupid with that lame insult when you have no clue how my hair is now compared to wherever you're basing this info off of, but you have a knack for that type of thing), but how my hair is was or will be doesn't take away shit from what I know about hair & can do to it, to say otherwise is to be a fool. You can keep hating because of an argument I don't even remember that seems to run your life when Im involved in anyhthing,so despite how childish, petty & ignorant it makes you look, it takes alot of guts to blantantly do it. Kudos on that....

I love how I keep girls mad without even trying LOL, #ICONIC :coffee:

Let's just focus on Janet rather than become childish and bring petty beef in.

Exactly, back to Janet's greatness. So 1 of the fans in Paris gave her flowers, I wonder how long she's been there, I know she was here like a week or 2 ago.