Can I Ask You A Personal Question?

EphraimAdamz

human curiosity... interest doesn't matter.. collecting information on someone does in most situations...

In my case... if I ask someone if he's gay... I'm showing interests... though I know how to find out without directly asking them

"What kind of music do you listen to"... or maybe if they tend to have more female friends... facial expressions, his walk... my gaydar is pretty precise

NO.....*insert Oprah head shake gif* you're gonna have to explain your gaydar more than that....cause I got one guy at school we got to talking and it went cute, and later he asked me was I on Facebook ...I didn't get the chance to talk to him again we were running to class

Why would they need to know unless their interested in you?

exactly and so far there have been a few results that happened from these questions lol. They like to ask when it's just you 2 around. That's how it always goes lol

NO.....*insert Oprah head shake gif* you're gonna have to explain your gaydar more than that....cause I got one guy at school we got to talking and it went cute, and later he asked me was I on Facebook ...I didn't get the chance to talk to him again we were running to class

Idk how to reply to that.

You can tell if someone's gay in 2013 by the following:

- Facebook wall and info - a recent survey discovered that you can ID a homo based on their likes, photos, friends, etc

- Music interest is the top way... Female Pop artists are overwhelmingly ruled by the gays

- Voice/mannerisms

- Facial expressions