Ciara + Groupon

Why didnt you people tell me this cd was THIS bad? Uhm its so godamn awful people should be outraged to hear it. I tried god knows I did but I was like is this bitch serious? Its sooooooo bad. Her vocals when shes trying to sound sexy come off as whiny. A few times I was tricked by a decent beat then she started the verses and I almost threw up my chicken shish-ka-bob from lunch. Bitch is fucking terrible

• Upvote 2

Why didnt you people tell me this cd was THIS bad? Uhm its so godamn awful people should be outraged to hear it. I tried god knows I did but I was like is this bitch serious? Its sooooooo bad. Her vocals when shes trying to sound sexy come off as whiny. A few times I was tricked by a decent beat then she started the verses and I almost threw up my chicken shish-ka-bob from lunch. Bitch is fucking terrible

DEATH-vi.gif

I CANNNNNT!!!! LOL I gotta say it is pretty damn bad lol, like the last album.....um for me its not growing, Im liking it less & less lol, same as the last album

i haven't even bothered downloading it :asham: Oh well

Yea........just get Body Party (if you like it ofcourse) and call it a day, because I don't think a single person up in here said theres a song on this album better than that, and that it should've been the tone of the album....and it's not, she's as crunk as she ever was.... :sigh:

There's only 3 songs on here worth downloading. Body Party and the ones with Nicki - and even then it's because of Nickis parts. I love I'm Out.

Yea........just get Body Party (if you like it ofcourse) and call it a day, because I don't think a single person up in here said theres a song on this album better than that, and that it should've been the tone of the album....and it's not, she's as crunk as she ever was.... :sigh:

She hasn't crunk since the Goodies album - let's be real.

• 2 weeks later...

Mmm I don't mind it... Reminds me of RIDE for 2010

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Um, that is kinda hot tho ...I likes...for some reason it reminds me of Changing Faces..it has a throwback element to it. Is this on the album?

As usual the better song is a bonus that people won't hear :sigh:. I don't know why these singers do this :lol:.

The album isn't as bad as people are making it seem. I think because her last few efforts have flopped, it has become popular for people to pick on her. I find it funny how people can not like Ciara's singing, yet can listen to Rihanna's shitty as voice--give me a damn break

The album isn't as bad as people are making it seem. I think because her last few efforts have flopped, it has become popular for people to pick on her. I find it funny how people can not like Ciara's singing, yet can listen to Rihanna's shitty as voice--give me a damn break

There's a big difference between Ciara & Rihanna... if you don't know the difference than you clearly are listening to one more than the other

and to say that people "pick on Ciara" because it's popular... no

Um...no I genuinely think people don't like the album, Sorry & Body Party had me ready, and majority of the rest let me down, I can only really speak for myself but it's pretty obvious this wasn't exactly a lynch mob when so many of us were so happy that she finally released some good songs (or in somes opinion at least 1), and then all of the sudden decide to slam the album.

...Rihanna does have a better voice than Ciara, she has more range and individuality in her sound, wheres Ciara...just very limited. Sucks for Ciara but Rihanna's voice isn't meant to be compared to other vocalists because it's about how unique it is (like Bob Dylan, who's voice I can't stand), Ciara on the other hand sounds like cassie and every other singer who has a very limited range and not much of (if any) unique-ness to their voice. Ciara has dancing/choreography over Rihanna, and Rihanna has music over Ciara, ever since 07

It's better than the last two imo. I think it's more commercial. I think I'm Out was the wrong single to go with though. She should have released Living It Up.

The same can be said for Brandy..but at least she can sing..

And Rihanna's shitty voice has made her the premiere artist of her generation..go figure..

r4e.gif

The same can be said for Brandy..but at least she can sing..

And Rihanna's shitty voice has made her the premiere artist of her generation..go figure..

People can deny it all they want, but Rihanna has vocals to work with. No she isn't the best singer, but she has vocal ability and some range. Ciara's voice goes no where fast. She has no tone and she cant even project it. I would go as far as to say that Britney sings better than Ciara. >_<
  • Upvote 1

People can deny it all they want, but Rihanna has vocals to work with. No she isn't the best singer, but she has vocal ability and some range. Ciara's voice goes no where fast. She has no tone and she cant even project it. I would go as far as to say that Britney sings better than Ciara. >_<

And it's sad because Ciara can actually dance and has potential.

But as far as vocals go... Rihanna>>>Ciara

Rihanna can actually emote. And that's because of her tone.

• Upvote 1

Gil can dance.. Does that mean he should release crap too?

Rihanna has something to say whereas Ciara is a boring woman

Don't take that statement in the literal sense.. :sigh::umm:

Ciara may not sing that well, but she's a good performer..she doesn't have any artistic growth or a great team behind her.