Top 100 Artists in Billboard History

RedSimba

I spot no lies.. Poor Beyonce though... she has no idea where her sound is... She sucked on Jay-Z's album.. or that song sucked.. Blue Ivy stole the spotlight..

Xtina is going through the same thing -_-

True, Britney does have it easier than both of them, she knows what the public wants from her, generic catchy pop songs, and she delivers lol. Would be funny to see her try to flip the script like releasing a song like "Everytime" as a 1st single to be "deep" and see how that goes over. I think most people want that for Xtina, to release more serious/ballads than dance music, wheres Bey has the same demands as Brit, generic dance music, but she wants to be seen as serious and Xtina wants to be seen as not serious. Brit is the only 1 who gets it lol

But yea the 2 singers need to get to work.

Britney doesn't know what day it is let alone what the public wants from her. She just does as she's told.

Beyonce doesn't need pity. She earned the position as queen of her generation through more than the charts. I am dubious about her future on the Hot 100, though.

Rihanna shows no signs of stopping. And so long as she continues to switch it up with the right writers and producers she will only climb higher.

Katy Perry is the one who stands out to me. She's at No. 39 with only two eras under her belt.

Britney doesn't know what day it is let alone what the public wants from her. She just does as she's told.

Beyonce doesn't need pity. She earned the position as queen of her generation through more than the charts. I am dubious about her future on the Hot 100, though.

Rihanna shows no signs of stopping. And so long as she continues to switch it up with the right writers and producers she will only climb higher.

Katy Perry is the one who stands out to me. She's at No. 39 with only two eras under her belt.

Who says Beyonce is the Queen of her Generation? Gaga and Rihanna are all around the same age and people call them Queen too well at least Gaga has been called Queen

True, Britney does have it easier than both of them, she knows what the public wants from her, generic catchy pop songs, and she delivers lol. Would be funny to see her try to flip the script like releasing a song like "Everytime" as a 1st single to be "deep" and see how that goes over. I think most people want that for Xtina, to release more serious/ballads than dance music, wheres Bey has the same demands as Brit, generic dance music, but she wants to be seen as serious and Xtina wants to be seen as not serious. Brit is the only 1 who gets it lol

But yea the 2 singers need to get to work.

Everything you said was pure truth...

P!nk is also very aware of her audience... Madonna too..

Well her company knows how to work BritBrit :rolleyes::lol:

One generation.. :yawn: call me when it's 3 generations :coffee:

Oh wow Katy... A lot of pressure with Prism

That's why simply calling someone the queen isn't enough.

I've still never heard her called Queen of her Generation. Performer of her Generation i've heard which I still don't agree with but i've never heard Queen of her Generation

But I thought P!nk was irrelevant. :unsure:

Well her company knows how to work BritBrit :rolleyes::lol:

One generation.. :yawn: call me when it's 3 generations :coffee:

Oh wow Katy... A lot of pressure with Prism

Yes they do.

Is it my fault she's in her early 30s? :rolleyes: One generation is all we have to work with here.

Indeed. I'm intrigued to see how she'll do.

I've still never heard her called Queen of her Generation. Performer of her Generation i've heard which I still don't agree with but i've never heard Queen of her Generation

Don't you also refuse to believe Madonna is the queen of pop? There's your answer.

But I thought P!nk was irrelevant. :unsure:

Yes they do.

Is it my fault she's in her early 30s? :rolleyes: One generation is all we have to work with here.

Indeed. I'm intrigued to see how she'll do.

Don't you also refuse to believe Madonna is the queen of pop? There's your answer.

and you also refuse to believe Janet has been called the Queen of Pop also and not just by fans but by media outlets and Rolling Stone and Billboard too. There's your answer :)

Everything you said was pure truth...

Yea I meant to go back & include P!nk in that too, like personally Im a fan ut I wish she was more eclectic NOW (she was with album 2), but pop/rock works bests for her, it's what she loves, and what she does best. So it's luckily not like she does dance music best yet sticks to Rock, like I love her R&B album but her pop/rock stuff just goes so much deeper.

Yea I meant to go back & include P!nk in that too, like personally Im a fan ut I wish she was more eclectic NOW (she was with album 2), but pop/rock works bests for her, it's what she loves, and what she does best. So it's luckily not like she does dance music best yet sticks to Rock, like I love her R&B album but her pop/rock stuff just goes so much deeper.

I know what you mean by her eclectic album.. She can totally go back to that sound.

Pink is one of those artist that are better when they have something to say (Funhouse, I'm Not Dead)

• Upvote 2

I know what you mean by her eclectic album.. She can totally go back to that sound.

Pink is one of those artist that are better when they have something to say (Funhouse, I'm Not Dead)

That is SO fucking true, it's what I love about her (& Xtina for that matter) she can do EVERYTHING, and do GREAT with it. And me being the R&B junkie I am surprisingly it was that 2nd album that pulled me in over the 1st 1 (I knew who she was, I heard the album my cousin had it I liked it, but I wasn't blown away at the time, today I love it a ton) but yea I also agree her shit is best when it's about something real to their lives.

and you also refuse to believe Janet has been called the Queen of Pop also and not just by fans but by media outlets and Rolling Stone and Billboard too. There's your answer :)

When have I ever refused to believe that she has been called the Queen of Pop? Calling someone the queen isn't enough. Rolling Stone currently rate Taylor Swift as the Queen of Pop, and in the next few years they'll name someone else. Billboard have named both Beyonce and Rihanna the Queens of Pop in the past. Madonna has earned the undisputed title all around the world and that's just the way it is.

When have I ever refused to believe that she has been called the Queen of Pop? Calling someone the queen isn't enough. Rolling Stone currently rate Taylor Swift as the Queen of Pop, and in the next few years they'll name someone else. Billboard have named both Beyonce and Rihanna the Queens of Pop in the past. Madonna has earned the undisputed title all around the world and that's just the way it is.

They've been calling Janet the Queen since the Control album just like Madonna. The only one undisputed in being called anything is Michael as the King of Pop