Top 100 Artists in Billboard History

RedSimba

They've been calling Janet the Queen since the Control album just like Madonna. The only one undisputed in being called anything is Michael as the King of Pop

For once, HoeHoe didn't tell a lie.

The QOP title was first associated with Janet and Madagascar.

Janet has ascended to the EMPRESS of Pop.. she no longer has need for the inferior QOP title. However, she's still not going to give up her former title to a lesser like Metamucil. -_-

• Upvote 1

For once, HoeHoe didn't tell a lie.

The QOP title was first associated with Janet and Madagascar.

Janet has ascended to the EMPRESS of Pop.. she no longer has need for the inferior QOP title. However, she's still not going to give up her former title to a lesser like Metamucil. -_-

I mean well you know

janet-jackson1-1_zpsbd32e7cf.jpg

• Upvote 1

He's in Australia and they love Kylie Minogue...the person Madonna stole her sound from :)

This line alone shows how much shit you chat.

And since when does Madonna have a 'sound'? None of her albums sound the same :umm:. Have you even heard Kylie and Madonnas music?

• Upvote 1

He's in Australia and they love Kylie Minogue...the person Madonna stole her sound from :)

Not you landing in another galaxy with that reach. :lmao:

This line alone shows how much shit you chat.

And since when does Madonna have a 'sound'? None of her albums sound the same :umm:. Have you even heard Kylie and Madonnas music?

This should be good...

During one of her many incarnations Metamucil did borrow significantly from Kylie, but that's neither here nor there.

Provide the receipts. I want you and Joe Joe to tell me exactly where and when Madonna has borrowed from Kylie because I must be ignorant to this 'stealing'/'borrowing'.