Top 100 Artists in Billboard History

RedSimba

Rochester stans for Metamucil (when he isn't stanning for Gaga) what else is he going to say? :rolleyes:

And you always got something negative to say about Madusa - what else is you going to say? :rolleyes::lol:.

PS I know I owe you vocals!! Bare with me pleaaaaaaaaaaaase.

boy ain't nobody got time for your shit and as you can see others have provided receipts for you and even mentioned that she jacks artists styles and moves on. Madonna caters to a European audience now anyway as she's been doing for years now. Enjoy :)

What receipts? Roc took your argument and proved why your point is mute. Did you even read what he said?

Beyonce throws "singles" out there like a baby throws their food from the high chair. Have you noticed how with the exception of 4 she's only ever had one major single from each album (except Dangerously In Love where she had 2). Instead of throwing videos out there she needs to stay focused and actually release proper singles in a timely manner. I always lose track as to what an official single is and what is just a promo song.

• Upvote 1

Beyonce throws "singles" out there like a baby throws their food from the high chair. Have you noticed how with the exception of 4 she's only ever had one major single from each album (except Dangerously In Love where she had 2). Instead of throwing videos out there she needs to stay focused and actually release proper singles in a timely manner. I always lose track as to what an official single is and what is just a promo song.

Basically :coffee:

The Truth

Ummmm no.

B'day had "Irreplaceable", and "Beautiful Liar" was HUGE worldwide.

IASF - If I Were A Boy, Halo, and Single Ladies, and more or less Sweet Dreams.

I'll give you "4", even tho "Vocals On Top" was big on the R&B side.

Ummmm yes.

Billboard isn't a worldwide chart :umm:.

Irreplaceable would come under the 'one major single' in my post. BL's success comes in the chart records it broke. It wasn't as big as Irreplaceable though.

IFIWAB, Halo, SD weren't number one nor were they number one for weeks like the one major single from IASF - Single Ladies. They're still all multi-platinum though :filenails:

Don't be JoeJoe, Austin.

1. Janet has been referred to as the queen of pop in the media numerous times throughout the years however public opinion would clearly give that title to Madonna.

2. It would be a huge stretch to say Madonna stole from Kylie directly. I'm sure Kylies success doing dance music "inspired" Madonna but I don't see any direct copying.

• Upvote 1

I don't care if Janet was referred as the QOP--regardless, she's a Goddess. That QOP title has been thrown around so much that it diminishes the title drastically. Madonna is the rightful owner, but it doesn't mean much when it's given to any girl that sees success.

• Upvote 1

The success of Beautiful Liar pales in comparison to Irreplaceable.

I actually forgot about BL tbh. No shade - genuine oversight. I guess since it's from the re-release my point still stands...she still has at least one major single per album (minus 4).

I don't care if Janet was referred as the QOP--regardless, she's a Goddess. That QOP title has been thrown around so much that it diminishes the title drastically. Madonna is the rightful owner, but it doesn't mean much when it's given to any girl that sees success.

I agree. I think those titles are meaningless. Especially considering the KOP was called "the self proclaimed KOP" half the time.

• Upvote 1

I agree. I think those titles are meaningless. Especially considering the KOP was called "the self proclaimed KOP" half the time.

Michael gave himself that name. Madonna never coined herself QOP. The media did..but the media also started calling other people QOP..which makes the title kinda meaningless.