I'm pissed.....

Bailey

...why does the station at work play all the great artists BUT Janet? I have head Madonna, Prince, Michael, Beyonce, Rihanna, I'm hearing all things good, but NOT ONE SINGLE JANET SONG EVER!!!!.....I'm gonna find out where our music comes in from its gotta be some service thing, there are commercials sometimes most of the time its all music though....I'm still pissed, like they can't play "Nasty"? "Pleasure Principle"? hell I even heard Mariah tonight I was like this is some bullshit :filenails:

There's a station here that claims to play all the hits from the 70s and 80s. I haven't heard ONE Janet song on there yet

that's what Im saying this station plays some current stuff too, but mostly 90's and some 80's stuff, I'm like didn't Billboard say Janet was the 2nd best selling artist of the 90's? Yet this muthafucka like so many others wants to act like she aint achieved none of that. I swear to God the moment I hear a Janet song Ima dance my ass off cause they won't play her AT ALL.

I don't listen to the radio that much. I know they play her older material on the urban AC radio stations..

it's not radio its some kinda service like when you go into the mall that just plays music from somewhere...its not a station per se that I know of ...but Ima find out :filenails:

they finally played janet outta nowhere tonight!!!!!!!! and drums please....the song played was

'Together Again' I guess it is a radio station I still dont know what station though because the music isn't played loud, so as soon as the song came on I ran out to the corridor that's empty and at 3:50 am I did my TA routine grinning ear to ear :good:

The only store i ever hear Janet tracks these days is Zara. Last time i was there, they played Like You Don't Love Me :asham:

Janet has always been a non event over here (even when a radio station dude stans for her and places control on his top 10 list of all time), but it seems like her being away for sooo long is kinda "erasing" her legacy from other places too.

• Upvote 1

The only store i ever hear Janet tracks these days is Zara. Last time i was there, they played Like You Don't Love Me :asham:

Janet has always been a non event over here (even when a radio station dude stans for her and places control on his top 10 list of all time), but it seems like her being away for sooo long is kinda "erasing" her legacy from other places too.

Where r u?

• 2 weeks later...

^^this and that's a problem :filenails: