The Official Britney Spears Thread (Britney Jean era)

Kishi

How is Deodorant doing on the charts btw? I haven't heard ppl talk about it since it leaked

28vygp1.jpg

Don't know how true it is but word on the street is ...her Vegas show is not doin too well -poor ticket sales..and bad reviews..ppl are complaining about her lip syncing ..did they really think she was gonna sing live like her ppl were claiming she was gonna do? It sounds like its already a disaster.

Wait... the shows have already started? I thought tickets were just on sale... Poor Britney. -_-

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Her album leaked btw

ugh will.i.flop produced this one.. so it's def not that good...

Post-Game Review: Song by Song

Britney been doing some writing on this album :umm:

Alien - Vocally, very weak.. Lyrically... ugh.. production.. snore.. 2/5

It Should Be Easy - Skipped... horrible - 1/5

Tik Tik Boom - Lyrically weak... but catchy.. T.I. featured on this track... It's okay.. 3/5

Body Ache - Sounds like something I've heard before.. from Will.i.flop/Guetta... The gays will love this song.. I don't.. 3/5

Til It's Gone - ehhh... Vocally... ehh.. 2/5

Passenger - Snore... 2/5

Chillin' With You - If you can get past the lyrics.. this song is okay i suppose.. 2.5/5

Don't Cry - Something is missing... Like her previous vocal editing... 2/5

BRITNEY JEAN ALBUM RATING: By far her worst creation.. this album is full of fillers, cringe-worthy vocals and lyrics, and dated productions... Euro-trash mixed with a series of poor writers. I'm not quite sure how this is her most personal album to-date as she said earlier in the year but she ought to be ashamed of herself for releasing such poor music.

I can't tell if it's Will.i.Flop or Britney Spears but whoever did this should be fired - 1/5 Crowns

• Upvote 1

It doesn't start until next month. Ticket sales are actually really strong.

Think ticket sales will be strong in the first few weeks.. with all the fans buying them.. then it will start to go slower and slower and at one point it will be the tourists buying the tickets on location

Even if it's gonna be a spectacular, people know Britney can't sing live and will probably mime her way through the set eventho they say she won't.

If the show isn't live there just isn't a great atmosphere

• Upvote 1

I'm seriously wondering if the Vegas show has her contracted not to perform. It's stupid. Whether she's in her old shape, barely lucid mannequin circus state, or okay femme fatale, people expect to see her actually PROMOTE. She's a performing artist, and the show, album, and singles will suffer with her not on tv performing live.

Eh.. That's kinda high

For her opening weeks, it's actually the lowest/second lowest. Her first album did that much in it's first week, though it went on to have increases for like two consecutive months. Opening weeks are all about the hardcore fans, so it's not the end of the road, but only time will tell.

For her opening weeks, it's actually the lowest/second lowest. Her first album did that much in it's first week, though it went on to have increases for like two consecutive months. Opening weeks are all about the hardcore fans, so it's not the end of the road, but only time will tell.

She's not a radio artist and she only have two potential hits on this album and she used one