The Official Britney Spears Thread (Britney Jean era)

Kishi

"Werk Bitch" premiered on September 15, 2013

Go and listen to it here: http://perezhilton.c...h.MNXypH0m.dpbs

What are your thoughts?

I think it's cute for her, but I'm disappointed.

New album "Britney Jean" releasing December 2, 2013. 2nd single "Perfume" to premiere in November. Planet Hollywood residency begins in late December.

The beat DEMANDS a stronger voice than what she is capable of delivering, she literally did nothing with the beat . They were desperate for a hit, desperate to recreate scream and shout. It's going to be a hit either way (not sure about the USA)

The gays will be all over this at the clubs tho, they gonna be feeling their puss while delivering moves as strong as Fat Fatalle it's tore choreography.

And not someone hew doesn't even have access to toilet paper without asking ha handlers telling us to go to work. eh... no mam :umm:

• Upvote 4

All the garbage we listen to around here, all the pop tarts yall worship and all the limited vocalist yall bump and now yall tryna come for Britney?! :umm:

Meanwhile a few threads below we got members actin like Miley Cyrus is the second coming. Ch....the hypocrisy. :coffee:

• Upvote 1

All the garbage we listen to around here, all the pop tarts yall worship and all the limited vocalist yall bump and now yall tryna come for Britney?! :umm:

Meanwhile a few threads below we got members actin like Miley Cyrus is the second coming. Ch....the hypocrisy. :coffee:

Im all for Miley and her twerking that shit gave me life...like get it bitch....havent heard Britney yet but Im a fan so I'll be back...right now Im listening to my 80s playlist :wub:

Im all for Miley and her twerking that shit gave me life...like get it bitch....havent heard Britney yet but Im a fan so I'll be back...right now Im listening to my 80s playlist :wub:

I love Miley too. I also love Kesha, katty, Rhianna and ciara. And so do the rest of these hoes around here. So if we can bump those lessers then why not Britney?

I love Miley too. I also love Kesha, katty, Rhianna and ciara. And so do the rest of these hoes around here. So if we can bump those lessers then why not Britney?

cause bitches be hating :filenails: and Ciara ? :umm: anywho, them bitches be hating honey they keep Brandy thread bumped, why? I have no fucking clue she is over it was cute for her about 10 years ago but the shit is over now

It don't surprise me that the lazy girls around here are hating on a song about work. :coffee:

nnnn the FUMES

They tried to get another s&s and failed, her voice still does nothing for the song and non of the gurls (i pay viley dust) you mentioned tried or was the one delivering this mess. Focus on those hew share your opinion on the song (some have on this thread) next time if it's bothering you that much. Don't be catching feelings just because ppl don't like something from an artist you like sis, not worth the fumes, specially when the song is going to be a hit

jVv8x1933CXwf.jpg

• Upvote 1

cause bitches be hating :filenails: and Ciara ? :umm: anywho, them bitches be hating honey they keep Brandy thread bumped, why? I have no fucking clue she is over it was cute for her about 10 years ago but the shit is over now

But Ghandi has 2 functioning knees... Does Brit?

jVv8x1933CXwf.jpg

And not the co-signer implying that someone irrelevant can't actually make good music or is worth of praise... That's a DRAG in itself but none of us is actually surprise, are we gewrls?

jVv8x1933CXwf.jpg

• Upvote 2

It's no shade... it's just not... it's just... it's a cute club song. lol

Listening again, I'll give it that. At first, I thought it was absolutely horrible.

I don't see radio eating it up. When I first heard "Roar", I didn't really care for it, but I figured pop radio would eat it up. I don't think that'll happen with this track, but it'll do well on iTunes because of her stans.

It's no shade... it's just not... it's just... it's a cute club song. lol

Listening again, I'll give it that. At first, I thought it was absolutely horrible.

I don't see radio eating it up. When I first heard "Roar", I didn't really care for it, but I figured pop radio would eat it up. I don't think that'll happen with this track, but it'll do well on iTunes because of her stans.

It will ALWAYS be shade to some when a song/an artist they like get's some lashings.

It will ALWAYS be shade to some when a song/an artist they like get's some lashings.

Well, I can understand that, I mean no one wants to see an artist they like get shaded. The reaction has been mixed for the track from what I've seen. She can save it with the video, I suppose.

Notice I didn't say a live performance, because.....................

#NoShade

-_-

• Upvote 2