The Official Britney Spears Thread (Britney Jean era)

Kishi

Wait, did we all know she's doing a two year residency at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas? :unsure: it sounds like the perfect gig for her tbh -_- she can do nothing on stage like her other recent tours except this time she doesn't need to travel ^_^

She was a half count late on sum of that choreography lol I can't believe they didn't catch that in the editing room but this mos def is a step up from the Circus era..my god. But she's still a fuckin joke to me and I haven't taken her seriously since In The Zone. Nothing now seems like her idea..its like she just shows up. I don't see artistry.. I just see it being her 9-5 , it just so happens that her 9-5 is being a recording artist. There's no artistic drive from her. It's all laid out for her. I dnt support laziness and/or lack of artistry

She was a half count late on sum of that choreography lol I can't believe they didn't catch that in the editing room but this mos def is a step up from the Circus era..my god. But she's still a fuckin joke to me and I haven't taken her seriously since In The Zone. Nothing now seems like her idea..its like she just shows up. I don't see artistry.. I just see it being her 9-5 , it just so happens that her 9-5 is being a recording artist. There's no artistic drive from her. It's all laid out for her. I dnt support laziness and/or lack of artistry

I'm sure they did catch it.. but ignored it

The rest... 100% agree

Bitch was killing them hand movements though. She needs to leave the foot.work alone.

Lmfaoooooooo oh god!!!!!! But she had always been good with her hand movements except for the Circus era when she was so lazy with it you would have swore she was speakin to her deaf fans, with sign language

MadTVWhitneyThatsMaJam-vi.gif

It's one of her best videos :umm:

She better work, bitch

That's the most she's danced in nearly 10 years. Go girl!

Britney got yall steamed, ironed and pressed!!!!! :yep:

The video was epic. Yall need to deal :coffee:

She's getting better, but I as still underwhelmed.

she gave me energy and tropical sex kitten...I was entertained. Still waiting for the old Britney to break through and really attack the choreography, I saw a glimpse of her in parts of this video. Hopefully she will keep improving.

Agree wit it allll

she gave me energy and tropical sex kitten...I was entertained. Still waiting for the old Britney to break through and really attack the choreography, I saw a glimpse of her in parts of this video. Hopefully she will keep improving.

all true, ima need her to watch her videos and performances during in the zone, where is that britney?!