Gil Posted Possible Janet Update

:rolleyes: Don't.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SIs.... <_<

All Nite

So Excited

Feedback

Rock With U

They were all good routines (regardless of y'all opinions of the songs :rolleyes:)

"All Nite" is one of my all time fav Janet routines, so I trust Gil. I just didn't think "Make Me" fit Janet.

RWU choreography "stands out" the most in that list. Hope he brings it as fresh as that, but didnt someone co-choreograph with Gil on ti?

Make Me seemed typical Gil to me, not remarkably different from what they have done before.

RWU choreography "stands out" the most in that list. Hope he brings it as fresh as that, but didnt someone co-choreograph with Gil on ti?

Make Me seemed typical Gil to me, not remarkably different from what they have done before.

I think all of them, with the exception of maybe All Nite, were co-choreographed with others.

Okay so Gil did slay tf outta RWU. I can't even lie.... but I'd prefer another choreographer. Whatever makes her happy though

Um it was just stated there were like 2 other choreographers in RWU so stop trying to say Gil slayed it cause he didn't. Janet has always had a co choreographer with Gil cause she knew he wasn't all that. Only reason why he moved ahead was cause Janet and Tina fell apart

Um it was just stated there were like 2 other choreographers in RWU so stop trying to say Gil slayed it cause he didn't. Janet has always had a co choreographer with Gil cause she knew he wasn't all that. Only reason why he moved ahead was cause Janet and Tina fell apart

HoeHoe, Tina had co-choreographers too. Remember, she didn't do the breakdown in "If", that was Shawn Cheeseman and Omar Lopez. I think that there is always a "main choreographer" but the routines are usually a collaborative effort. I think it's always been that way...

Besides, you just don't like Gil.. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I have selective reading.... plus I don't really care, it's not that important.

• Upvote 2

HoeHoe, Tina had co-choreographers too. Remember, she didn't do the breakdown in "If", that was Shawn Cheeseman and Omar Lopez. I think that there is always a "main choreographer" but the routines are usually a collaborative effort. I think it's always been that way...

Besides, you just don't like Gil.. :rolleyes:

The guys choreographed the guys dance moves but the girl moves were all Tina. About Gil? who really does? :coffee:

Gil has a lot more misses than hits. He was a fool for that 'Luv' choreography, he needs to understand that every syllable and word in the song does not require a movement. I know Janet likes to be intricate and show the girls how complicated her choreography is, but Gil be having her do the absolute most some.times and it comes off stiff and messy.

• Upvote 2

The thing is - I feel like Janet wouldn't do the dances if she didn't approve.

maybe she got lazy who knows or maybe she didn't wanna hurt his feelings but she's heard the fans talking which is why Gil always had other choreographers working with him. That shit he did for Just A Little While and those rehashed moves for "Luv"...unh unh

Gil has a lot more misses than hits. He was a fool for that 'Luv' choreography, he needs to understand that every syllable and word in the song does not require a movement. I know Janet likes to be intricate and show the girls how complicated her choreography is, but Gil be having her do the absolute most some.times and it comes off stiff and messy.

get out!!! :lmao:

The thing is - I feel like Janet wouldn't do the dances if she didn't approve.

Exactly. She likes what Gil does. His style is/was popular in dance. Very jerky, every single word in the song has a different movement. It's Janet being at the cutting edge (well at the time) of what was going on in dance.

It just doesn't always work for Janet, imo.

It's like trying to tame a wild boar. :sigh:

What are we going to do with HoeHoe? :sigh:

• Upvote 2