Mr. Wendy Williams had this to say...do u agree?

janetDAYZ

Wendy said this a long long time ago Dayz

It's apparent u didnt read.... I said she brought it up AGAIN two days ago. This is like the 4th time she has brought it up. Keep up Joe, you seem to be the only member that's lagging behind.Others in this thread heard the recent comment made too. Now thank you for being late, as usual.

It's apparent u didnt read.... I said she brought it up AGAIN two days ago. This is like the 4th time she has brought it up. Keep up Joe, you seem to be the only member that's lagging behind.Others in this thread heard the recent comment made too. Now thank you for being late, as usual.

Actually you're right. I didn't read cause when I saw the first sentence I immediately lost interest and posted what I posted. So yep I didn't read the part where you said she brought it up again :)

Having stood witness to both legends' amazing concerts, any comparison whatsoever just doesn't work. Wendy should know better.

Both have broad, diverse audiences that expand all genres and walks of life. (Pretty much everyone I know is a casual listener at the very least lol)

• Upvote 2

Besides this thread was more about Wendy thinking Mariah's demographic is broader than.Janets ..

Well Wendy's a dumb bitch and she's only saying that cause SHE likes Mariah better. In fact she's so dumb she don't even realize that Janet's tours were ALWAYS more successful than Mariah's and ALWAYS will be.

Mariah is not really known for being a strong touring artist so the comparison is stupid in the first place. Wendy is always trying to shade someone fuck that ugly bitch.

I went on her facebook page and read that ass for filth when she talked shit about Janet needing money when all that Paris stuff went down
  • Upvote 1