How is there not a thread on Scandal?

Because of Love

I cried during the bathroom scene... When Fitz said "I Love You".... just made me melt

I want their love -_-

Seriously? :umm:

Anywho, the writing wasn't as strong as it could have been this week. Still enjoyable but a little weak. I saw all the plot twist coming from a mile away. I did like the scene with Olivia and Mellie. Whenever they do scenes together it tends to be good. Olivia's black and white dress was EVERYTHING! I do like all the strong female characters emerging on the show, however, Quinn needs to go. And truth be told, Olivia and Jake have NO chemistry and he needs to go to. They need to focus on Olivia fixing shit and get away from the love triangle.

This last episode was pure crap. I rolled my eyes so much during the entire thing.

The last episode was amazing! I literally started screaming at the end! I wonder if Fitz knows that Olivia's mom was on the plane. That shirtless Jake scene>. When those ppl hopped out of the truck I thought they were gonna throw Jake back in the hole LOL.