How is there not a thread on Scandal?

Because of Love

Last night was too much!!!!

Harrison giving Lissa Kudrow's daughter the dick down! :yahoo:

Mellie having the prseidents secretary call every number in her phone book looking hfor her man!!! :lmao:

Olivia's mom using her teeth as razors! :&

Lisa Kudrows daughter thinking she "did that" with that bogus break in. :sigh:

The President buying olivia a house!!!!! :w00t:

The house being AMZING! :w00t::yahoo:

The sex they had to have in the house with the SS outside in a helicopter. :umm:

Cyrus using his own husband to sabotage the Vice presidents husband. :umm::sigh:

Cyruses plan backfiring when his husband took the bait and went ahead and let the vice presidents husband break his back!!!!! :lmao::yep:

The look on Cyruses when he got the pics on his blackberry!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::lmao:

Mama pope breaking free!!!!! :yahoo:

Huck waiting on Quinn in her own house ready to slice and dice her dumb ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

Mama pope and Olivia reunited!!!!! :w00t::tear:-_-

• Upvote 3

Lmao do you think he's going to kill her? I didn't see the preview for next weeks episode

I don't think he will. I think they'll hatch a plan to get back at the other dude. She'll probably disappear for a while assumed by us to be dead and then BAM bye bye b613! There's no way they can build her skills up only for her to become obsolete :lol:. At least I hope he doesn't kill her.

It's not on next week :(. Thanksgiving <_<

Mellie having the prseidents secretary call every number in her phone book looking hfor her man!!! :lmao:

The sex they had to have in the house with the SS outside in a helicopter. :umm:

Cyrus using his own husband to sabotage the Vice presidents husband. :umm::sigh:

Cyruses plan backfiring when his husband took the bait and went ahead and let the vice presidents husband break his back!!!!! :lmao::yep:

The look on Cyruses when he got the pics on his blackberry!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::lmao:

Huck waiting on Quinn in her own house ready to slice and dice her dumb ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

Mama pope and Olivia reunited!!!!!

YAS!!! I live for this summary :lmao:

I didn't watch the entire episode, but just by look at aed05's summary I saw all of it coming, well...except for James getting his back broken, CHIIILE!

James was the top... That was messy... I can't believe it took him that long to catch on to Cyrus's scheme.. I'm proud of him but that kinda saddens me

Mama pope and Olivia reunited!!!!! :w00t::tear:-_-

^^^^ all of that :coffee: