How is there not a thread on Scandal?

Because of Love

well get ready for a long break on the show, ABC will take Scandal off through the holiday season and due to the Winter Olympics Scandal won't be back until late Feb.

But that's on NBC, and I don't think people are that enthusiastic about winter sports.

• 2 weeks later...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

FINALLY, Sally messes up!! I have been waiting for this moment!!

I had to walk away from the TV several times. Especially the Huck and Quinn scenes, my poor stomach couldn't take it.

Mama Pope might not be innocent, but I still think Daddy Pope is crazy.

I so wanted Olivia and Fitz to hug and kiss. These two make my heart melt.

I really felt bad for Cyrus, but it was nice to see that he is a human and has a heart.

When Mellie said "Sally is a weed in our garden", I LIVED!

• Upvote 1

7ozTU_zpsae2086ea.gif

he ending.. Wow... Just wow.... Quinn may try to kill Olivia's father... yet he's been trying to protect 'Liv...

I'm hibernating until Feb. -_-

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

FINALLY, Sally messes up!! I have been waiting for this moment!!

I had to walk away from the TV several times. Especially the Huck and Quinn scenes, my poor stomach couldn't take it.

Mama Pope might not be innocent, but I still think Daddy Pope is crazy.

I so wanted Olivia and Fitz to hug and kiss. These two make my heart melt.

I really felt bad for Cyrus, but it was nice to see that he is a human and has a heart.

When Mellie said "Sally is a weed in our garden", I LIVED!

For what? He only apologized bc the photos weren't going to work with Cyrus being the gay chief of staff

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Joe Morton, the actor that plays Olivia Pope's father, won an emmy as best male guest star performance!!!!!.....I knew this man had an Emmy coming when he had that speech in the first episode of the last season. When he told Olivia "you have to be twice as good to get half" .....he went in on her

• 5 weeks later...

I'm stuck on Columbus Short hosting a viewing party at a lounge in Atlanta for a show he got fired from and was tweeting about the show, the whole time. His behavior is so odd, Idk if that was a way to deal with being fired and/ or humiliated he didn't return for another season. Ppl were blowing mentions up telling him how stupid he was for fucking up a job like that and even more stupid for gloating about his character's funeral

I'm stuck on Columbus Short hosting a viewing party at a lounge in Atlanta for a show he got fired from and was tweeting about the show, the whole time. His behavior is so odd, Idk if that was a way to deal with being fired and/ or humiliated he didn't return for another season. Ppl were blowing mentions up telling Jim how stupid he was for fucking up a job like that and even more stupid for gloating about his character's funeral

He was a fool to let his personal life fuck up his money. If you know Shonda's history from Grey's then you know she will fire a bitch with a quickness if you can possibly jepordize her success. She fired Isaiah Washington and he was the second male lead on his show. So yeah, Columbus should have been on his Ps and Qs.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...