(PARODY) The Legends Panel | The Reunion | Part 1

ThatOtherFan

Did you not say you were going to leave it alone a while back though? :sigh:

Leave what alone? Social media? Yes I did - but did you see me leave it alone :umm:, Or did you mean parodies? Yes I did but then i went around mentioned doing more and even recorded for the Aunt Endya tribute. Didn't someone else also say they're 'retiring' yet they're all still going with them? You could have easily reached out to me on 3 different platforms - there's no excuses. But whatever. What's done is done. Don't worry about it.

You are my dream team :wub:

You + a pack of dogs chasing you down ^_^:shifty:

I should've known you were going to follow that with unnecessary shade. <_<:sigh:

Leave what alone? Social media? Yes I did - but did you see me leave it alone :umm:, Or did you mean parodies? Yes I did but then i went around mentioned doing more and even recorded for the Aunt Endya tribute. Didn't someone else also say they're 'retiring' yet they're all still going with them? You could have easily reached out to me on 3 different platforms - there's no excuses. But whatever. What's done is done. Don't worry about it.

Just as you could have easily reached out to me on all three different platforms to ask about LP/The Jacksons/The tribute/ etc. It goes both ways.

We haven't had a conversation since you asked me to take care certain things for you on this forum. BTW, I wouldn't have spent my time doing that if I didn't consider you a friend.

I'm not the best when it comes to keeping in contact. I'm the first to admit it, and I apologize for that. However, you did say you were leaving social media alone and I was under the assumption that, that included the parodies too.

You can ask Jarryl this, but I asked multiple people to do vocals for Justin for this episode. I ended up using Jarryl's take. It didn't even cross my mind to ask you because I honestly thought you weren't interested. Why would I go through all that trouble when I can simply ask the person that originally voiced the character? Even if I ended up using Jarryl's take, why wouldn't I at least ask you to record a vocal for JT along with everyone else?

If I didn't think you were done with it all, I would be worrying you everyday about doing another Jackson parody. lol As I've said to you in the times that we have spoken off of the forum, that's what I really want to see happen.

I didn't think you were being serious with your posts in this thread originally, hence my previous responses. I now see that you are and I sorry if you feel excluded, but that was not my intention at all.

I should've known you were going to follow that with unnecessary shade. <_<:sigh:

Just as you could have easily reached out to me on all three different platforms to ask about LP/The Jacksons/The tribute/ etc. It goes both ways.

We haven't had a conversation since you asked me to take care certain things for you on this forum. BTW, I wouldn't have spent my time doing that if I didn't consider you a friend.

I'm not the best when it comes to keeping in contact. I'm the first to admit it, and I apologize for that. However, you did say you were leaving social media alone and I was under the assumption that, that included the parodies too.

You can ask Jarryl this, but I asked multiple people to do vocals for Justin for this episode. I ended up using Jarryl's take. It didn't even cross my mind to ask you because I honestly thought you weren't interested. Why would I go through all that trouble when I can simply ask the person that originally voiced the character? Even if I ended up using Jarryl's take, why wouldn't I at least ask you to record a vocal for JT along with everyone else?

If I didn't think you were done with it all, I would be worrying you everyday about doing another Jackson parody. lol As I've said to you in the times that we have spoken off of the forum, that's what I really want to see happen.

I didn't think you were being serious with your posts in this thread originally, hence my previous responses. I now see that you are and I sorry if you feel excluded, but that was not my intention at all.

So you want me to reach out about something I don't know you're even doing? It's not as if I know what's going on with LP because that's yours and Phaboo's thing. As for the tribute you're the one that decided to leave it for the next J parody which we decided we'd do when you have more free time.

I've tweeted you a good few times since my "I'm quitting life on the internet" episode so I really don't know why you were under that assumption :umm:.

it's fine. Like I said - it's done now.

So you want me to reach out about something I don't know you're even doing? It's not as if I know what's going on with LP because that's yours and Phaboo's thing. As for the tribute you're the one that decided to leave it for the next J parody which we decided we'd do when you have more free time.

I've tweeted you a good few times since my "I'm quitting life on the internet" episode so I really don't know why you were under that assumption :umm:.

it's fine. Like I said - it's done now.

If you want to know what's up and what we're doing, why not hit us up? Not only me, but Phabian and Jarryl? Just like you didn't know what we're doing, how am I supposed to know if you want to participate if I'm under the assumption that you're leaving social media alone?

It's not my responsibility to know the ins and outs of your life and what you are doing. Especially in regards to asking you to record vocals for a parody show on YouTube.

I assumed you wouldn't be interested, so I asked others to contribute. Simple as that.

If you want to know what's up and what we're doing, why not hit us up? Not only me, but Phabian and Jarryl? Just like you didn't know what we're doing, how am I supposed to know if you want to participate if I'm under the assumption that you're leaving social media alone?

It's not my responsibility to know the ins and outs of your life and what you are doing. Especially in regards to asking you to record vocals for a parody show on YouTube.

I assumed you wouldn't be interested, so I asked others to contribute. Simple as that.

I don't believe Jarryl ever mentioned anything regarding the reunion show - only the episode before this. Nothing that I can remember anyway. I don't really talk to Phab. He's more your friend than mine.

I never said it was your responsibility.

You assumed wrong. But it's ok. If you ever need Toya vocals, I'm here. If you replace my role as Toya I will actually hop on a plane and cut you.

I don't believe Jarryl ever mentioned anything regarding the reunion show - only the episode before this. Nothing that I can remember anyway. I don't really talk to Phab. He's more your friend than mine.

You assumed wrong. But it's ok. If you ever need Toya vocals, I'm here. If you replace my role as Toya I will actually hop on a plane and cut you.

Yea I'm guilty of the same, I too assumed you wouldn't be interested in doing these instead of actually checking with you, which I very much should've done, and I'm very sorry I didn't, you know I loves you Bu, and way sorry about the mis-communication

I would never replace you as Toya. That's the reason we haven't done another Jackson parody, because I thought you weren't interested and I DON'T want to replace you. lol

Bu, personally ...I think you should juss sue Beyonce & Kelly..oh,I mean..uh.. TOF & Jarry :umm:

He said they can't do a Jackson family parody without me - that made me feel like I'm on a Janet level tbh i.e. superior...so fuck a Beyonce and Kelly.

tumblr_mvpcvf7DoY1qerw71o1_500.gif

tumblr_mwahnxIW3W1ql5yr7o1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_muu79lWAsE1qzf78ho1_250.gif

*does voodoo on yall*

tumblr_mv6ix1bRUs1rqekzuo1_400.gif

color-purple-o.gif

*Reads the Holy Bible of Rhythm Nation*

dbsk91.jpg

*Prays to Janhova to protect me against your Voodoo*

xnhuo4.jpg

Bu, personally ...I think you should juss sue Beyonce & Kelly..oh,I mean..uh.. TOF & Jarry :umm:

How DARE you call me Beyonce!?! :umm:

I am offended! <_<

I'm Janet and Bu is Tina Landon. He had to be replaced. -_-

Are we talkin about TOF or Kelly Rowland? :umm:>_<

YOU DID TOO MUCH! :flipoff:

FUCK YOU :lmao: :lmao:.

I guess Kelly. TOF would be cheapest -_-.

*REPORTS* :umm:

Looks like we need to have a reunion show for this thread :umm:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! You can host it, Rochester! :wub: