*Prays to Janhova to protect me against your Voodoo*

xnhuo4.jpg

How DARE you call me Beyonce!?! :umm:

I am offended! <_<

I'm Janet and Bu is Tina Landon. He had to be replaced. -_-

YOU DID TOO MUCH! :flipoff:

*REPORTS* :umm:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! You can host it, Rochester! :wub:

Dayz is right though - as much as you throw shade towards Beyonce you do follow some of her thieving ways. Stealing gifs, being shady, stealing peoples roles from them, giving people the Farrah treatment. :rolleyes:. I've calmed down now though. It's truly ok lol.

I'm Tina Landon? So you're saying that I'm the best Janhova ever worked with and that you replaced me with a lessor (no offence Jarryl lol)? I can see a shady compliment there so I gess that's fine...

Dayz is right though - as much as you throw shade towards Beyonce you do follow some of her thieving ways. Stealing gifs, being shady, stealing peoples roles from them, giving people the Farrah treatment. :rolleyes:. I've calmed down now though. It's truly ok lol.

I'm Tina Landon? So you're saying that I'm the best Janhova ever worked with and that you replaced me with a lessor (no offence Jarryl lol)? I can see a shady compliment there so I gess that's fine...

LIES AND FALSEHOODS! :umm: I'm not now and nor will I ever be anything like Beyezebel! I'm more like the Diana Ross of the group. You two can fight over who is Mary Wilson and Florence Ballard. :excited::coffee: lol I'm glad you're okay now. :blush:

If you're Tina and Jarryl is a lesser, wouldn't that make him Gil? :o Jarryl isn't going to like that. -_- lol

None taken, everybody's a lessor compared to Bu, it's just a fact. :coffee:

As the Diana Ross of the group. I'm the only great one here. You two can fight over whose the greatest lesser though. :excited:

Besides, Bu called you Gil! If I were you, I would think again before I stan for him again! -_-

:lol: