(PARODY) The Legends Panel | The Reunion | Part 1

ThatOtherFan

I was in fucking tearssss :lmao:

The Grace part "Oops oops wrong show" :lmao: :lmao:

Madonna rolling the clip of Mariah and everyone was silent after! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wendy sayin.. "how does if feel to be judged by these hasbeens, I mean Legends,legends..they're legends" :lmao: :lmao:

Whitney referring to Wendy as Big Ang :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Tina's fuckin accent :lmao:

• Upvote 1

It's exactly like that but then you're always shady behind closed doors -_-.

:o

It's not like that!

You've retired from the parody world anyway. -_- lol

And they say DC3 have no impact or influence..TLC COULD NEVER -_-

You're doing too much. :rolleyes:

she must've not done too good of a job cause so far no one on the forum has commented on her lol. I'm about to watch it now

HoeHoe, Janhova was there and she SLAYED as always! A lot just took place in this particular video.... you'll see when you watch. lol

:o

It's not like that!

You've retired from the parody world anyway. -_- lol

it clearly is

No I haven't :umm:. I clearly stated recently that I'm itching to do another parody. I gave you ideas too. I even gave you vocals for a tribute for Jarryls aunt (granted it took me ages to do it) which you put on the back-burner for when we do another Jackson family parody. I was just waiting for you to say "Bu here's the lines". And now I'm sat at home watching TRL and someone is in my spot in the Say My Name video :umm:.

I knew I was right for calling you LAmont Reid.

• Upvote 2

it clearly is

No I haven't :umm:. I clearly stated recently that I'm itching to do another parody. I gave you ideas too. I even gave you vocals for a tribute for Jarryls aunt (granted it took me ages to do it) which you put on the back-burner for when we do another Jackson family parody. I was just waiting for you to say "Bu here's the lines". And now I'm sat at home watching TRL and someone is in my spot in the Say My Name video :umm:.

I knew I was right for calling you LAmont Reid.

:sigh::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I thought you said you were taking a break from the whole social media thing. That's why I didn't ask. -_-

I want you to participate though. You know I want to do another Jackson parody!!!! #TeamLEGENDtoya!!!!! lol

• Upvote 1

:sigh::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I thought you said you were taking a break from the whole social media thing. That's why I didn't ask. -_-

I want you to participate though. You know I want to do another Jackson parody!!!! #TeamLEGENDtoya!!!!! lol

Yet I'm all over Facebook and Twitter and even this site every day :umm:. Sure it is.

Y'all wrong as hell for that Wendy voice but I love it. Sounds deep and manly and I loved when they introduced everybody and when Whitney was introduced she rolled her eyes :lol: OMG at that clip of Mariah singing horribly and I died and the silence when the camera panned in on everybody's facial expressions. I don't want y'all hoes to ever let Lil Kim rap like that again :lol:

Y'all wrong as hell for that Wendy voice but I love it. Sounds deep and manly and I loved when they introduced everybody and when Whitney was introduced she rolled her eyes :lol: OMG at that clip of Mariah singing horribly and I died and the silence when the camera panned in on everybody's facial expressions. I don't want y'all hoes to ever let Lil Kim rap like that again :lol:

See, you didn't mention Janet either, HoeHoe. :rolleyes: lol

Thank you for watching. :P