Moving to London tomorrow!

Selz

When do you start? Homewarming party??

Starts on 5th May - I'll be moving the weekend before... glutton for punishment or wot :lmao: Not sure yet about the party, depends what my flatmate(s) are like and if they're up for that type of thing!

Thanks for the congrats everyone :D

Found my flat today! One girl I got on with and we seem to have stuff in common and compatible lifestyles. Plus it's a pretty easy commute to work from there - very excited that I have an address that I can start changing accounts and stuff to soon. :D

Starts on 5th May - I'll be moving the weekend before... glutton for punishment or wot :lmao: Not sure yet about the party, depends what my flatmate(s) are like and if they're up for that type of thing!

Thanks for the congrats everyone :D

Haha sounds good! We'll just do a joint celebration with your birthday shindig haha! I'm excited for that btw. Which actually just reminded me I need to book a hotel haha.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm moving my stuff up to London tomorrow! I'm physically not moving in until next weekend as I don't finish working at the Council until 2nd May and I'm not commuting in from London :lol: It's getting very exciting now (and scary). :)

Yay! Which area will you be living in?

I'm moving to Dollis Hill (north west, zone 3 in case ya didn't know!) on Saturday. :)

Got all my stuff into the van I borrowed and drove up there and unpacked everything, then drove back - the whole process took about 7 hours. This weekend when I arrive my flatmate is away glamping for the weekend :lol: so I'll have the flat free to get everything sorted out.

She was upset because I didn't call her :ph34r: and she found out through FB - that's my bad but I've been really busy and you can't have a one minute conversation with my mum. I handled it badly though. We talked last night and she's fine :)

my mom wasnt too happy with my decision with moving and becoming a chef. Especially when I decided to move 8 hours away to go to culinary school. but she slowly turned herself around and is happy for me

I would love to move to London for a few months and work at a couple restaurants there. My favorite British chef is Angela Hartnett and would love to work for her!

my mom wasnt too happy with my decision with moving and becoming a chef. Especially when I decided to move 8 hours away to go to culinary school. but she slowly turned herself around and is happy for me

I would love to move to London for a few months and work at a couple restaurants there. My favorite British chef is Angela Hartnett and would love to work for her!

I think she's come around to the idea a bit more. She had an operation at the end of April and has a foot in plaster and is stuck at home right now though so she has other things to be concerned with. -_-

Please save me a room! I'd love to live in London!

I have a double bed :shifty: