Interesting Janet Fact

Bc it was the most idiotic thing I read all week

if I don't believe it then I don't believe it. Unless it happened how I said it in the other half that you didn't quote so oh well. I think how you left off the other half of my quote was idiotic also so you try to make it seem like something else

if I don't believe it then I don't believe it. Unless it happened how I said it in the other half that you didn't quote so oh well. I think how you left off the other half of my quote was idiotic also so you try to make it seem like something else

Ignorance is bliss.. Unless it happened the way Janet's best producer.. Then it happened.. Ignoring facts is annoying life

I don't curr what you think

Ignorance is bliss.. Unless it happened the way Janet's best producer.. Then it happened.. Ignoring facts is annoying life

I don't curr what you think

and do you think I care what you think? :lol: As I said in the last part of my post. They must've done something with the keyboard to make it sound like guitar which is apparently what happened dummy

hmm idk if I believe that unless there's something on the keyboard they used to give it that electric guitar sound

Joe.

1) why would he juss make that up? :blink:

2) keyboards have alot of different sounds that range from other instruments to the sound of creepy foot steps . I use to play keyboard..its a very versatile instrument. Producers use keyboards alot for different instruments that they can't play. You'd be surprised at alot of songs just like I am with this "If" discovery. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Joe.

1) why would he juss make that up? :blink:

2) keyboards have alot of different sounds that range from other instruments to the sound of creepy foot steps . I use to play keyboard..its a very versatile instrument. Producers use keyboards alot for different instruments that they can't play. You'd be surprised at alot of songs just like I am with this "If" discovery. :lol:

I see you're just like Game purposely failing to see what I said at the end of my first post which was "unless there was something with the keyboard that made it sound like a guitar". I'm not familiar with keyboard sounds cause well it's a keyboard and that instrument wouldn't interest me unless I was a producer or something. All y'all had to say was "yeah they made the keyboard sound like a guitar at one point during the production".but I already gathered that

I see you're just like Game purposely failing to see what I said at the end of my first post which was "unless there was something with the keyboard that made it sound like a guitar". I'm not familiar with keyboard sounds cause well it's a keyboard and that instrument wouldn't interest me unless I was a producer or something. All y'all had to say was "yeah they made the keyboard sound like a guitar at one point during the production".but I already gathered that

I seen the part that you asked "unless there was something with a keyboard to make it sound like a guitar"...and I answered your QUESTION. You can't compare me to Game becuz he didn't. I clearly informed you becuz u didn't know. So I dnt kno y u coming at me like I clowned you or something