The Super Bowl XLVIII Thread

Reyna ♔

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THIS!! LOL

The other Kii Kii goes to Bruno according to a FB friend of mine who was in a war with a Bey stan just a few mins ago and he posted this (I'm going to ask him about his sources)

this Superbowl is nearly tied with last year.... yet the HALFTIME is 108 Million for Beyonce vs 115 for Bruno...with nearly equal viewing for the games themselves. So it means 7 million more people tuned in to see Bruno than Beyonce. Furthermore the game itself had a viewership of 111 Million. That means over 4 million tuned in JUST to see Bruno Mars

Well now he holds the record.. good.. He can keep it forever and I'll be happy it's not in the hands of Madonna

Will watch on my lunch break

Game - she'll still have a record as top female. Although we know that's Janet since her Superbowl is the only one that matters.

:asham: If people knew Janet was gonna flash her Goddess Teats, the entire world would have watched... but more than 108 million people know what happened on that 2004 Feb. night

:asham: If people knew Janet was gonna flash her Goddess Teats, the entire world would have watched... but more than 108 million people know what happened on that 2004 Feb. night

YAS! Tis the truth :lol:. Did Madonna inspire youtube? NO :lol:

I like Justin and his copy & paste MJ music but what has he done to become iconic?

I'm 19 and I don't understand. It must be a cross generational thing.

I didn't realize Justin sang about children and wrote fake love songs... Hmm must be a new album I've never heard

Justin is the king of this generation. Who do people want to see? Justin.. whether in film ( :umm: ), tv, or music... When you have that much weight, you are an icon

It's not about inventing... or being the first at something... it's about being the best.. and JT is the best male pop artist in this business today.. His stats says just that

y'all opinion on him means nothing when you still embrace a white woman who is smart enough to try to fall asleep with surgical drugs

I didn't realize Justin sang about children and wrote fake love songs... Hmm must be a new album I've never heard

Justin is the king of this generation... and y'all will deal.. Who do people want to see? Justin.. whether in film ( :umm: ), tv, or music... When you have that much weight, you are an icon

It's not about inventing all the time... or being the first at something... it's about being the best.. and JT is the best male pop artist this business today.. His stats says just that

What generation? Not mine. What's iconic about him recycling MJ's Off The Wall album 4 different times?

• Upvote 1

What generation? Not mine.

What's iconic about him recycling MJ's Off The Wall album 4 different times?

Your generation gave us Justin Bieber & Miley Cyrus.. :umm: soooo #awkward - JT is the King of this generation.. whether you think so or not.. his stats and popularity in pop culture says otherwise...

Like most, I'm not sure which 4 different times you're talking about... Everyone is influenced by someone... MJ is not the first and foremost.. let's quit pretending.. even his hairpiece was recycled from Diana Ross

• Upvote 1

Your generation gave us Justin Bieber & Miley Cyrus.. :umm: soooo

Like most, I'm not sure which 4 different times you're talking about... Everyone is influenced by someone...

And? They're wack too. I'm still waiting for you to tell me how Justin is iconic/innovative. What is his legacy?

Every generation has their own icons/legends. People like Beyonce/Justin have the problem of being "in between" generations whilst people like Rihanna, Gaga etc have taken advantage of being for the new generation whilst catching the eye of the slightly older young adult folks too. Maybe that's it? I dunno :lol:

• Upvote 3

And? They're wack too. I'm still waiting for you to tell me how Justin is iconic/innovative. What is his legacy?

His stats make him a today's pop culture icon... I know you mad bc you wish it were Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus but it's not.

People who grew up in the late 90s...Knows who JT is.. and therefore.. He a generational icon.. not to mention his longevity

so people who were born between 1979-1991(92) would consider Justin to be iconic

He doesn't have a legacy bc he's no legend

Every generation has their own icons/legends. People like Beyonce/Justin have the problem of being "in between" generations whilst people like Rihanna, Gaga etc have taken advantage of being for the new generation whilst catching the eye of the slightly older young adult folks too. Maybe that's it? I dunno :lol:

Thank you Bu... Though Gaga sucks ass

His stats make him a today's pop culture icon... I know you mad bc you wish it were Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus but it's not.

People who grew up in the late 90s...Knows who JT is.. and therefore.. He a generational icon.. not to mention his longevity

so people who were born between 1979-1991(92) would consider Justin to be iconic

He doesn't have a legacy bc he's no legend

Thank you Bu... Though Gaga sucks ass

What generation is that? Gen X is roughly '61-'81 and Gen Y is about '82-'04. Both Bey and Justin started making music during Gen Y and overlapped into whatever this new one is so Bu is right. You, however...

• Upvote 1

What generation is that? Gen X is roughly '61-'81 and Gen Y is about '82-'04. Both Bey and Justin started making music during Gen Y and overlapped into whatever this new one is so Bu is right. You, however...

I'm not going for literal generations... but you may want to look up the generation by year bc you're dead wrong from Generation X

Either way... the President and Queen of music are making music for MOST of Generation Y.. note I said MOST... Generation Y starts in the early 80s and stops at 2004.. Which I was very close.. Though I shouldn't have went over JT age year

I separated the people who are under the age of 22 from the over 22 year old/under 35 year old

I'm not going for literal generations... but you may want to look up the generation by year bc you're dead wrong from Generation X

Either way... the President and Queen of music are making music for MOST of Generation Y.. note I said MOST... Generation Y starts in the early 80s and stops at 2004.. Which I was very close.. Though I shouldn't have went over JT age year

What generation are you speaking of if not a literal/real one? A made up one? I did and I saw '61-'81. Little variation but it's consistent with early 60s-early 80s.

I agree with the rest except for calling Beyoncé queen but of our generation I suppose.

What generation are you speaking of if not a literal/real one? A made up one? I did and I saw '61-'81. Little variation but it's consistent with early 60s-early 80s.

I agree with the rest except for calling Beyoncé queen but of our generation I suppose.

I separated the people who are under the age of 22 from the over 22 year old/under 35 year old

so if you were born in 1979-1992 you are in my personal generation.. yes it's made up but I feel as if I can relate to people within that age range..

1993 & up are odd and I don't understand them :sigh:

so if you were born in 1979-1992 you are in my generation..

1993 & up are odd and I don't understand them :sigh:

So you made up a generation? Okay, we're clear now.

We aren't all odd :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1