The Super Bowl XLVIII Thread

Reyna ♔

Super-Bowl-2014-Prop-Wagers-012714L.jpg

dm_140130_nfl_IE_SB.jpg

Tonight at 6:30 EST.

Broncos vs. Seahawks.

National Anthem: Opera singer Renee Fleming

Halftime: Bruno Mars with the Red Hot Chili Peppers

I know most people here are just watching for halftime, if watching at all. :lol: I'll be watching the game, though. Broncos all the way :cheers:

Red Hot Chilli Peppers ? :mellow: where did they dig them out from? :blink:

We got a washed up hasbeen band that no one cares about and a lil pint size mix between an Elvis and James wannabe (with a 2 album catalog) as "entertainment" for halftime. The league was off on this years choices. This will be the first time in a longgg time I'm not compelled to see the halftime show. A channel changing moment for me tonite. A joke.

Right? :mellow: I've been sitting here like " :huh:" since this game started. Wtf, Denver? :umm:

this is complete fuckery and i'm actually kinda mad even though I don't even care for the Broncos. Oh I just purposefully turned the channel during halftime. Bruno ain't getting my views :coffee:

this is complete fuckery and i'm actually kinda mad even though I don't even care for the Broncos. Oh I just purposefully turned the channel during halftime. Bruno ain't getting my views :coffee:

It really is and I am, too. I don't care for the Broncos, either but I love the Manning boys. I'm a Giants fan so since Eli isn't here I'm rooting for Peyton. This team behind him is sucking big time tonight, though. :sigh:

10 seconds into this motherfucker and Seattle gets another touchdown. Are you fucking serious right now? :mellow:

here's my new facebook update

As of right now i'm no longer watching the Superbowl. Broncos are too disappointing and it doesn't even seem like a good enough game to watch. The Broncos haven't even scored and that's pretty sad. Didn't watch halftime either cause I just don't care about no Bruno Mars. I'll find out who won later when y'all post it on facebook lol

• Upvote 1

here's my new facebook update

As of right now i'm no longer watching the Superbowl. Broncos are too disappointing and it doesn't even seem like a good enough game to watch. The Broncos haven't even scored and that's pretty sad. Didn't watch halftime either cause I just don't care about no Bruno Mars. I'll find out who won later when y'all post it on facebook lol

:lol:

I just have my tv on but it's muted. I'm going through Youtube videos on my laptop and stuff. This is just pathetic.

4 fully-exposed male nipples but God forbid 1 partially-exposed female nipple. -_-

Anyway Bruno did a good job! I'm glad he performed "Treasure"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

YOU ARE FUCKING HILARIOUS MAN! LOFL

And hey wit RHCP I'm surprised thats all they exposed....would've been HILARIOUS if they brought their socks out of retirement lol, But nah that wasn't happening lol