The Super Bowl XLVIII Thread

Reyna ♔

here's my new facebook update

As of right now i'm no longer watching the Superbowl. Broncos are too disappointing and it doesn't even seem like a good enough game to watch. The Broncos haven't even scored and that's pretty sad. Didn't watch halftime either cause I just don't care about no Bruno Mars. I'll find out who won later when y'all post it on facebook lol

Lol the commercials are not good either.

Red Hot Chilli Peppers ? :mellow: where did they dig them out from? :blink:

We got a washed up hasbeen band that no one cares about and a lil pint size mix between an Elvis and James wannabe (with a 2 album catalog) as "entertainment" for halftime. The league was off on this years choices. This will be the first time in a longgg time I'm not compelled to see the halftime show. A channel changing moment for me tonite. A joke.

No.

No.

Yeah Dayz was trippin' on that one. Everybody was more pumped about seeing the Chili Peppers including me than some Bruno Mars

He was commenting on the game for a few minutes :lol:

oh lol

43-8 Final. :sigh:

that's pathetic. Glad I changed the channel during halftime and never changed it back
  • Upvote 1

He's working off a hit first album. You know who else was? Ciara

By album 3 her career was over..

But he's in the same category as Adele.. Their next two albums have to measure up for them to become icons

Tis true, like frankly I see them going alot further than Ciara frankly but yea the 3rd album can count for ALOT or nothing, but because their 2nd albums were SO successful, that hopefully will push the 3rd too.

I hope he's releasing an album this year too, I want him to continue the "every other year" release.

Tis true, like frankly I see them going alot further than Ciara frankly but yea the 3rd album can count for ALOT or nothing, but because their 2nd albums were SO successful, that hopefully will push the 3rd too.

I hope he's releasing an album this year too, I want him to continue the "every other year" release.

Ciara was an example.. Bruno and Adele killed Ciara's corny debut

He pulled at Beyoncé and announced the 2nd leg of his tour today